Chef Barton // Clint Barton

You woke up from a dreamless sleep to a very familiar scent. Is that... bacon? You wasted no time in flying out of bed. You ran into the kitchen, forgetting that you were wearing fuzzy socks. Just as you're rounding the corner to the land of glorious food, a loud crash sounds throughout the floor of the tower. You quickly realize that you are not staring at the marvelous plate of bacon. You are, in fact, staring at the ceiling from your lovely place on the ground. When you sit up, your head starts pounding so hard that it feels like Thor himself hit you with Mjolnir. A fuzzy body appears in your line of vision.

"Are you ok Y/N?!" Clint yells, making you cover your ears.

"Inside voice, Katniss," you reply sarcastically. He brushes this off and extends a hand to help you up, which you gratefully accept. Once you're standing, you are finally able to take in his whole appearance.

"Clint... what on earth are you wearing?" you giggled.

"An apron...," he mumbled.

"An apron, that depicts a woman with breasts spilling out of her corset?" you teased.

"It was the only one I could find," he defended, placing his hands on his hips.

"Work it girl!" you encouraged him with a fit of giggles.

"Shut up and eat your food," he demands, shoving a piece of wonderful bacon in your mouth.

"I wuv you!" you say through a mouthful of deliciousness.

"Yeah, yeah," he waves you off, turning back to the stove.