Chapter 2

Hm... I have returned. Miss me? Of course you did. Don't I sound confident? I like to give off that vibe. I don't like when people know that I'm actually weak. I need to keep up with my tough persona. So much fun. Note the sarcasm. I hate that my confidence isn't real. Although one thing I am confident about is my daddy kinky. Oh my god, it's so hot.

On another note, Danny decided to set the alarm on my phone to 5:30 am because "I need exercise". Ugh. Getting all sweaty is just so... Ew. Ya know? It's currently 5:35 am. I've only been awake for five minutes and I haven't even opened my eyes. Danny on the other hand is wide awake.

"Babe come on. Open those pretty little green eyes of yours!" Danny practically screams in my ear. I flip over and put my face in my pillow.

"Go away," I mumble into my pillow. I feel Danny throw something and I look to see what it is. He threw a pair of running shorts and a sports bra. I groan.

"Why must you do this to me every time you spend the night?" I question. He smiles at me with his blindingly white teeth.

"Because I want you to stay healthy so we can be those weird old parents that run right before our kids leave for school and right when they leave with their friends we can show off are smoking hot old people bodies." Okay he's such a weirdo. I look at him like he's crazy.

"That's gross." He shrugs like it's nothing.

"Did your mom say anything interesting about this year?" I ask while I get changed because his mom is the principal. I love her. She tries so hard to make sure I don't get kicked out of school because she knows I'm just protecting my best friend. Her and my aunt hate that I resort to violence instead of talking it out but most boys are too dumb to know how to talk anything out. I see Danny start to play with his fingers nervously.

"Danny... Just say it. However bad it is I think I can take it," I say quietly. He nods.

"Let's talk about it on our run," he says as heads out of the door with a towel and water in his hands. I put on my shoes, fix my hair and brush my teeth. After I finish, I grab my towel and water then go to where Danny is.
We head out the door and down the walkway and start jogging.

"So? Are you going to tell me?" I ask. I hear him hesitate.

"Well there's good news and bad news. Good news is that there are only two new female students starting in our grade this year. Bad news is that one of them may or may not be Kelly Hernandez..." He says that last part hesitantly. I then stop in my tracks. I can't believe this. The girl that ruined my life, ruined me, is about to go to the same school as me.

"Jordan... Are you okay?" He asks worried. I clear my throat.

"I'm fine. Hopefully I don't see her and if I do let's just hope she stays out of my way," I say and we continue our run.

After we're done we both take separate showers. We ran for about 15 minutes. After we showered it was about 6:25 am which means my aunt is awake. Danny showered before me so he's already down stairs. I walk into the dinning room and am greeted by my aunt kissing me on the cheek.

"Good morning honey."

"Morning Aunt Mel," I say with a smile. I look at Danny and see what he's wearing. I raise an eyebrow at his outfit.

 I raise an eyebrow at his outfit