O N E

Layla Marie
I wake up and get ready for class , I'm excited actually today is officially the first day of my freshmen year in college , Let me introduce myself real quick , my name is Layla Marie Johnson , My father is the magic Johnson , I got to ucla on a full ride scholarship for cheerleading , I'm the only child , I had a boyfriend but we broke up because of how far he was going for college , but we're still good friends .

As of right now I'm getting dressed and doing my hair when I get a text from my dad .

Father 💜
Hey baby girl when you get out of practice today let me know , cause me and your mother wanna go out to eat cause we miss you !

Layla💓
I get out around 5 so I'll text you on my break and just let me know where to meet you guys and I've missed you guys too !

Father💜
Okay baby girl see you at 5 love you

Layla💓
Love you too 💜
Read @ 7 : 15 am .

As I send my dad that text I continue to get dress .

( A/ N : Layla's outfit .)

As I get done getting dress , I grab the keys to my Mercedes Benz and walk out my apartment and walk to my parking level , and head to campus .

As I get to campus , I park my car and walk to my first class .

"Are you professor Max ?" I ask entering the empty Auditorium .

"Yes I am and your ?" He asks me .

"Layla Marie ." I smile shaking his hand .

"Nice to meet you , your 5 minutes early ." He says .

"Yeah I wanted to pick my seat first ." I smile .

"Well go ahead ." He tells me and I walk up the stairs and sit at the top and set my bag down .

As I was just scrolling through my phone I see a whole bunch of basketball guys walk in talking and laughing .

"Yo your Layla right ?" One asks me .

"Yeah and you are ?" I smile .

"Kris , I was the one who accidentally ran you over during practice ." He reminds me , this boy damn there crushed my insides .