Buss Thodi Der Aur Thehr Ja

Start from the beginning

dhadkano mein dhal rahe hain hum

Tu Har Lamha.. tha mujhse juda..

Chaahe door tha main.. yaa paas rahaa..." 

As the words ran down his soul, Vivaan suddenly looked straight at Riha. Riha could see his eyes glitter. 

"Uss din tu haan udaas rahe

tujhe jis din hum na dikhe na miley

Uss din tu chup-chaap rahe

tujhe jis din kuch na kahe na suney

Main hoon bann chuka, jeene ki ik wajah

Iss baat ko khud se tu na chupaa..

Tu Har Lamha.. tha mujhse juda..

Chaahe door tha main.. yaa paas rahaa..." 

Tears ran down Riha's eyes, as she held onto Vivaan, tighter, and Vivaan no longer met her gaze. 

"Lab se bhale tu kuch na kahe

Tere dil mein hum hi toh base yaa rahe

Saansein teri iqraar kare

Tera haath agar chhulein, pakde

Teri khwahishein kar bhi de tu bayaan

Yehi waqt hai inke izhaar ka..

Tu Har Lamha.. tha mujhse juda..

Chaahe door tha main.. yaa paas rahaa..."  

Before Riha realised anything, Vivaan pulled himself out of her grip and ran outside the banquet hall. 

*****

" Vivaan...Vivaan stop! Vivaan ..." , Riha almost ran behind him but fell short of his long steps. 

" Vivaan...Vivaaan...Vivaan I'm not much well Vivaan, do you want me to die running after you? " , Riha screamed. 

Vivaan stopped. Turned back. And walked close to her. Riha hadn't seen such a fierce look on his face before! 

" say. " , he coldly uttered. 

Riha stared silently for sometime. And then slowly uttered, " It's time Vivaan, either of us cannot deny that, either of us should not. " 

The look on Vivaan's face grew sterner. But he said nothing. 

" Vivaan, it's time to come out of a wrong notion. It's time to come out of misbeliefs, just for the sake of it Vivaan, just for being happy... " 

Riha came closer and held his hand. " I know you know too, and I say tonight, it's difficult staying without you Vivaan! I was always happy with my life, but when you stepped in, things changed, I saw a different facet of life Vivaan...love... 

I knew I could be happier Vivaan, happiest with you... 

I know you too feel so Vivaan... I know... 

Vivaan it's time... time to confess, so I do... I love you Vivaan, so much..." , Riha's voice trembled. 

Vivaan closed his eyes, tighter than ever. 

One second, 

Two seconds, 

Three seconds...

Then he looked straight into her eyes, and shook her shoulders vigorously, 

" Why Riha? Why?? Why did you do this to me Riha? Why the hell did you do this to me Riha??? Why???? Why...?????? " 

He kept shaking her vigorously as tears streamed down his eyes. 

Riha didn't know what exactly she had done. She breathed heavily. " What Vivaan? What did I do..? Vivaan! " 

Vivaan held her head, cupping in his hands. " Don't you get? I cannot love. I cannot love!  I CANNOT LOVE DON'T YOU GET THAT? Do you wanna die girl??" 

Vivaan himself was shaking and crying. 

Riha wanted to just hug him and keep him in her lap but he pushed her as she approached. 

" I had told you, let's remain strangers! Why Riha, why...why...why??? " , Riha could see Vivaan was not in himself. 

Riha ran towards him and tried to hug him but..." Stay away! " , in a lightening speed Vivaan pushed Riha and she fell on the ground. " Vivaan!" , Riha uttered, shocked, her eyes welling up.  

Vivaan didn't give a hand, rather sat on his knees before her and uttered in a whisper, " from tonight, Vivaan and Riha, ends. No more friendly-strangers, no more stranger- stranger games. Let's be strangers again, to the true meaning of it !" 

Riha saw Vivaan walk away..as she kept sitting on the roads. She choked, couldn't call him back. 

That night, it didn't even rain. 

" Tere rukh se apnaa raasta
Modh ke chalaa..
Chandan hoon main apnee khushboo
Chhor ke chalaa...
Mann ki maya rakh ke tere takiye talee...
Bairaagi bairaagi ka suuti chola ...
Odh ke chalaa..."

++++++++++++++

Do feedback

Picture edit credit : Uploader

Song credit : 'Tu Har Lamha' from Khamoshiyaa