Tera Rastaa Main Chhodun Na...

Riha had today morning shifted to Shruti's place. And she took a day off today. Surya Enclave was beautiful, and she discovered that it had enough green to soothe her heart and mind for the next few days. 

Shruti and her mom welcomed her king sized. Aunty was love! Riha hugged her tight and handed onto her a bag full of pickles and handmade sweets and chutneys and what not Riha's mom had sent along. The thing was the Agarwal's used to stay at Riha's colony a long time back. And both the families were in great terms. 

Shruti too had delayed her call time for the day, and the two of them were now at the verandah discussing life. 

Riha noticed a glow on Shruti's face and she looked happier. Before she decided to finally ask, Shruti herself broke the thing. 

" I'm getting engaged once dad returns." , she said, blushing. 

" Whaaat??? Congratulations Shruuu!!!!!" 

For the next five minutes the two of them hugged and danced and laughed. 

" Virat has always been a friend. But he proposed to me finally, and I was happy. Indeed, I am happy after a very long time. " 

Shruti declared. 

" so ..the matter that was concerning you that day finally resolved. ", Riha winked. 

" yeah...maybe. After Viraat proposed to me, I realised, that I could be extremely happy even. I had for a long time run after something vague, but finally I could reach a destination which is way more beautiful than the one I was opting for... maybe...so..." 

A long silence prevailed. Riha was trying to judge Shruti. But she didn't know whether she should dig into the matter. She finally decided to drop it. 

" ...whatever, a happy ending is what is desired." 

" exactly. " , both smiled. 

After a lot of discussions about childhood assets and adulthood liabilities, Riha suddenly asked, " do you know every resident of Surya Enclave? "

" almost. " 

" okay...so...do you know someone named Vivaan? I don't know the surname though..." 

Riha noticed the colour on Shruti's face vanished immediately. Riha got puzzled. 

" ...yeah. He stays downstairs. " 

" ohh...this tower itself? " 

" hmm. Why? " 

Riha was surprised that Shruti had suddenly turned stoner. 

" err...actually I met him accidentally... and he's a weird human. Do you know him?"

Shruti went over to the railings of the verandah from the easy chairs they laid on. She stared outside for long. 

And then looked back at her. 

" I do."

" Ohhkay!! That sounds great! Does he talk to you? Actually he's a typical personality and I would surely like to dig into him you know! Just as a matter of fact. Could you help? " 

" No. I am trying to close a useless chapter of my life. Please don't insist on me to reread it again. " Shruti went inside.

And Riha was not the kind to let things go so easily. 

For the next couple of hours, Riha dived into Shruti's unlooked upon world, who wasn't actually ready to open up, but there were really very few individuals on earth who could say a no to Riha.