Pretty Rave Boy - Huskylox

Yush got my first oneshot so yeah I was hearing Pretty Rave Girl by Basshunter and yeah

Don't judge man

This is one of my favorites shipping so yeah

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty Rave Boy – Huskylox

“Come one Husky, It’s just one night” Sky told his friend as he dragged him to a rave club. The club was huge and brightly light from many different colors. There are people from the age of eighteen to twenty; all of them are wearing neon bright colors that give off a slight glow, glow sticks around their wrists, neck, waist, legs, and some of them even have them on their hair.

Husky was out at night with Sky and Jerome, all dressed up for the rave club.

Sky have neon butter replacing his grey belts, hi amulet glowing yellow with the gem glowing too. Jerome still have his suit on, but he have his tie glowing neon red and a few red glow sticks wrapped around his wrists and ankles, he also have neon red stripes on the edge of his sleeves and jackets. Husky also have his suit on, but replaced his white shirt underneath with a neon orange shirt and his tie too, he also have a few blue glow sticks around his arms and legs, also have a necklet with a blue glow stick at the end.

“Alright, alright, BUT just one night” Husky told him in a stern voice, making Sky nod his head before dragging the mudkip inside, Jerome is already inside, waiting for them. When inside, Husky was suddenly engulfed by the loud music and the lights that flashes everywhere. He could feel the beats of the music making him smile a bit, thinking that coming here wasn’t a bad idea after all.

He saw that Sky left him alone, so he went to the beverage and saw that they didn’t have any alcohol, only soda and water. So he sat down in one of the seats and saw the bartender.

The bartender was a twenty year old male with pale skin, black hair with neon green streaks on his bangs, which is coming out of the hole of his grey hat and neon green eyes. He also has wolf ears and tail, the fur was brown and the tail had neon green streaks on the tip and a grey earring on his left ear.

Husky asked the bartender for some soda, making him nod and left to get some, so Husky tuned to the side to look at the crowd dancing. He saw Sky dancing with another boy with light brown hair, blue eyes and neon blue and orange colors around him and Jerome also dancing with another boy with brown hair and eyes, wearing a red and black checkered hoodie and neon red glow sticks around his waist and neck. He smiled at his two friends before he saw someone that made him blush a bit.

He saw a nineteen year old boy with brown hair and bangs cover his right eye, his other eye was color red. He’s wearing a v-collar with tee, blue jeans, black and purple shoes. He have neon green glow sticks wrapped his waist, wrists, ankles and neck, also have glowing neon green stripes on the edge of his sleeves, bottom shirt and collar. He also has a set of black headphones with glowing neon green circle on the buds that seems to be glowing brightly.

Husky couldn’t take his eyes off the beautiful boy dancing with someone, but regretfully took his eyes off the boy when he heard a chuckle behind him, so he turned around and saw that it was the bartender. He placed the drink in front of the mudkip and looked at the boy too, “His name is Ty, if you’re wondering” he told him, “I’m Seth” he introduced himself. Husky nodded and went back to looking at Ty, only to see him dancing alone, confusing him a bit, before he was pushed off of his chair and was pushed again, but more gently to the boy’s direction. Startled, he turned around to see a girl, the same person who was dancing with Ty.

The girl was nineteen years old with pale skin, black hair covered by a red hat and jade green eyes behind glasses. She’s wearing a dark blue sleeve less shirt, navy blue jeans, shoes and red wristbands. She also has wolf ears and tail, only a few shades lighter. She also has neon blood red glow sticks around her arms, legs and neck.

The girl smirked knowingly at him and pushed him again. “Come on Mudkip, I’ve seen the way you look at him and besides he does it too” she said before giving him a finale push before disappearing in the crowd. Husky was confused for a second before taking her advice and started walking towards the boy. Halfway through the crowd, the next song called ‘Pretty Rave Girl’ by Basshunter came on and for some reason; the song reminded him of Ty, making him smile. When he got close to the boy, he tapped his shoulder, making him turn around and smiling when he saw the mudkip and Husky could see a small blush spread across his cheeks in the dim light.

Husky smiled softly at him, “Want to dance with me” he asked the smaller boy, making him blush more as he nodded shyly. The Mudkip smiled and took his hand and dragged him towards the middle of the crowd. He wasn’t paying much attention to his surrounding, the only thing he was paying attention is the boy in front of him dancing to the beat of the music.

I know this pretty rave girl

always thinkin' 'bout her

Ty is really a pretty rave boy, when he first saw him, he’s all he think about.

and when she says hi to me

butterfly's go right through me

When he sees his smile, his heart started beating quickly and his face heats up.

and when I see her dancin'

wanna take a chance in

getting a little closer

and maybe get to know her

The only reason he asked the younger male for a dance is to get close to him and hoping to get to know him better.

As they were dancing, Husky didn’t notice the younger male getting closer to him until he felt something wrapped around his neck. He opened his eyes, which he didn’t knew he had closed, and saw Ty looking up at him with a soft red blush on his cheeks and smiling. So he wrapped his arms around Ty’s waist, making him blush even more and both men ignored their surroundings.

Husky had his eyes closed as he had his head rested against Ty’s head and they stayed like that for a minute before Ty pulled away, grabbed his hand and ran out of the club with a confused mudkip.

The mudkip was about to question him, but the look on Ty’s face stopped him. The look on Ty’s face was pure innocent that made him smile and laugh alongside with him. “Hang out with me, the night is still young” Ty said in a soft voice, “Sure” Husky replied, but he first stopped walking, still holding Ty’s hand and pulled him into an embrace and land a sweet kiss on the lips. Ty froze in shock at first, before relaxing, closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss while wrapping his arms around the mudkip’s neck.

After a minute, they broke apart with a blush on each other’s face and smiled. Ty grabbed his lover’s hand again and pulling him again, being childlike again. Husky also laughed as he followed his lover to where they’re going.

---------------------------------------------------------------

There we go

I'm sorry that the ending was eh so yeah

I'll also take request if you want so yeah

This is what I wrote so yeah

Piper out-