Am I Falling In Love?

After I talked to them, I saw Erika running to the refrigerator. So I took my camera and ran after her. I jumped on her back and she was laughing. Everybody was just watching me and Erika play fighting. I took my camera and put it up in her face.

I jumped off her back and she grabbed my latte and ran upstairs. I ran up after her and everybody else ran after us. She ran to my room and went on the other side of the bed. I jumped across on the bed and grabbed on her, causing her to fall on the bed as well.

I jumped on her and grabbed my latte. I ran downstairs and noticed that Chance was on the last step. I tried to stop, but ended up tripping on the second step. I bumped into Chance, which caused both of us to fall on the floor.

I opened my eyes to see myself on top of Chance. He looked at me and then looked around. My face turned red as a tomato. The rest of team ten was on the stairs taking pictures or saying 'awe' to me and Chance.

Then I looked over by Chance and saw that my latte had spilled. I rolled my eyes and looked beside me. Chance phone broke and it was a metro PCs phone. (You know those kind of phones that looks like a flip phone but it's small. Like what old people use)

"Shit" I said while getting up. Chance eyes followed my gaze and he looked at his phone. "No, m-my phone" He said holding it. I ran my hands through my hair. "Chance, I'll try to get you a new one" I said trying to solve the problem. "Why do you even care?" He said going outside. I ran up the stairs, locked my door, and plopped on my bed.

I layed down and went on my phone. I checked my Instagram and I saw Chance's page and clicked on one of his post.

Snowflake liked, Jake Paul liked, Anthony liked, and 437,263 others

I smiled and stared at the picture for a moment. 'Who's Snowflake?' I thought to myself. I just then remembered that Jake mentioned that Chance always wanted a Zte max pro. I hopped out of bed and climbed out the window.

I grabbed the ladder and ran to my car. I started the engine and turned on some music. As soon as I got to the store, I bought him a Zte and a black and green case.

I climbed up the ladder and climbed through my window. I closed my window and locked it. I went to my closet and hid the phone. I put on some joggers, a tank top, addidas. I put my hair in a nice ponytail. I grabbed my phone and headphones and unlocked my door.

I turned on the music so that I won't hear anyone shouting or yelling at me for breaking Chance's phone. I opened the door and walked downstairs. I walked outside to see Chance sitting by the pool. I just looked away. He stood up and came to me as I was finding a song to play while jogging.

He took the earbuds out of my ear. He looked me straight in the eyes. "Look Tessa, I'm sorry. I'm just mad because you only broke the one phone I have/had" He said fiddling with his fingers. I shrugged and gave him half of a smile. "At least I saved some data" He said smiling. I giggled a little bit.

Later on that night, everyone was going to bed. As I got out the shower, I saw Chance shirtless on the bed. He was sleep with the TV on. I quickly changed and layed by him. I faced his direction and stared at him for a few seconds. His phone was on the dresser next to me. But I wrapped it up in star wrapping.

"Chance, wake up" I said shaking him. His eyes opened up slowly looking at me back. "What time is it?" He asked still sleepy. "It's 1:04" I said smiling at him. "Then why are you up?" He asked while running his hand through his hair. "Because I got a surprise for you" I said smiling at him.

He sat up and looked at me. I sat up and looked at him. "Ready?" I asked with the phone behind me. He nodded while smiling.

I showed him the phone and his eyes widen. He got up and start walking back and forth. I got up giggling while walking to him. "It's really mine?" He asked happily. "Yes" I said still giggling.

He picked me up and swung me around. I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him back tightly. After that, I was just so in the moment that I made a mistake and kissed him. He didn't do anything and then he kissed me back.

I pulled away, and went to go sit on the bed. "Chance, I don't think we should be doing this" I said while fiddling with my fingers. He sat next to me and layed down. "I think you're right. Well goodnight Tessa" He said while turning away.

I layed down and faced the other way. Our backs were against each others. I was just thinking about that kiss. I closed my eyes and dreamed about me and Chance.