Introduction & First Meet

VIKRAM

"Listen Vikky, this is not the same situation which we had in our earlier cases. You need to be little more patience and sensible too" his higher official Pradeep roy lecturing Vikky alias Vikram.

Vikram makes faces listening his speech and ends up asking, "If you are done, may i leave...SIR?"

Pradeep takes a deep sigh, "I know you very well Vikram. You may leave now"

Vikram raises his eyebrows and leaves from there but stops hearing Pradeep's voice, "Let me know the status after your personal meeting with your fiance...uhhh what's her name? Mmmm Vedha...right? Will you?"

Vikram, "Why later? I can give you the status update now itself. I agreed to meet her just to say No for her and for this marriage" he immediately goes out without giving him any other option to lecture more.

Vikram throws the file on his desk and seated at his place with full of angry. He picks out his mobile and finds the what's app message from his father.

He finds the picture in his message and the caption, "Vedha" and finds the message below mentioning the Venue and time to meet her

He scratches his forehead with irritation and leaves from there to meet her.

VEDHA

Vedha keeps instructing her team about the deliverables and tells them to finish the task before they leave. Soon her friend Madhu comes to her and calms her saying, "Leave all this. They will manage, now you have to go and meet him. Don't make him wait there for long. And before meet him, do some touch up and go. You look so tired"

Vedha, "If i marry him, he need to see this tired face only, i can't do this touch up daily before meeting him even in home also. I want to look natural and all this make up stuffs won't suite for me too. And yeah, always only girls have to go early and wait for him and his family right? What a stupid tradition it is?"

Madhu, "What happened to you suddenly? Any problem?"

Vedha gets upset, "I asked a picture of him from my dad, he said i always rejected the guys seeing their picture and this time he did not give me any pic of him. Just sent me a details of him and his phone number & yeah the place and time to meet him"

Madhu chuckles, "It's ok. It would be better if you see him directly and you may like him"

Vedha rolls her eyes looking at Madhu and said, "I am worried what if he too gets silent like last one."

Madhu, "Cha, not everyone will be same. I feel that this time it will be a positive one"

Vedha smiles, "Fine, i will leave now. Go home safe, will tell you in detail after coming home"

Vedha leaves from there with lot of expectations and drives in her DIO to meet the guy whom her dad chosen for her.

FIRST MEET

@Xpress Avenue

Vedha already reached the mall since it is very near to her office and waits for him. 

Vikram stuck in traffic and gets hell irritated and scolding, "It's been an hour that i left from office and still couldn't reach on time. Very clever girl, decided the place which is near for her"

There in the mall, Vedha keeps thinking whether to call him and check about his whereabouts or not. She often goes to dialler but stops calling him. She waits outside of the McD and murmurs, "No punctuality"

Suddenly she feels someone is grabbing her arms and dragging somewhere. She turns to look at him and stops him but he shouts on her, "Shut up and come with me"

Vedha gets angry and struggles to pull out her hands from him scolding, "How dare you to drag me like this? Who the hell are you? Leave my hand"

He turns to her and said, "I am a CBI officer, i have a complaint on your name"

That's it, Vedha turns quiet but gets tensed sensing the situation around her and worries thinking about the groom she has to see.

Vedha tries to take his hands off from her, "Listen me pls, i think you are mistaken. I came here to meet someone. Please leave my hand"

Meanwhile she is been dragged into a restaurant, she gets shocked at first and wonder what is happening. The person who drags her sit on the chair opposite to her and signs her to sit on the one beside her.

Vedha hesitantly sits there and is about to say something but before that he says, "I am Vikram, the one whom you suppose to meet now"

Vedha looks at him with blank expression on her face, she couldn't believe her ears and asks in low voice, "What?"

Vikram gives a boring reaction at her and said, "Listen, i was so irritated after being stuck in the traffic for an hour and just to lighten my mood, i played this prank"

Vedha's anger gets to an extreme level but she controlled it with lot of difficulty and drinks water kept in front of her. Vikram silently watches her reactions and waits for her to speak.

Vedha in her low tone, "This is ridiculous. How can you play a prank like this?"

Vikram with cool attitude, "If you want, i can play this prank again"

Vedha takes a deep breathe and gets up saying, "I guess, my dad doesn't know that you are a mad guy" she walks out without even looking at him.

Vikram makes faces and smirks looking at her. Vedha goes to parking lot and takes her DIO and is about to start it. Vikram stops her and said, "What's your answer then?"

Vedha, "You still need an answer from me?"

Vikram, "Yes"

Vedha rolls her eyes saying, "In a decent way, I won't marry a police officer especially a person like you"

Vikram, "I am a CBI Officer"

Vedha, "What's the difference?"

Vikram, "CBI will come under Central Government and Police will come under State government"

Vedha, "Whatever. But i won't marry you"

Vikram, "Reason?"

Vedha, "You still need it? OK Listen, i don't like your approach first of all and as i said, i don't like this police jop"

Vikram, "Again i am saying, i am a CBI office and not a police. Now i understand why you are not getting married still? So you are in your 30 right?"

Vedha will burst out anytime due to her raising anger and said, "My foot, you are no one to judge me okay?" she immediately leaves from there glaring him angrily.

Vikram keeps on starring her and murmurs, "Mission accomplished" and goes to his car.

*********************************************************************************************

How was the first chapter guys? Hope you like it. Please let me know your views and pls do vote for it.