G I R I K O - J U S T I N

Authors Note: I decided to do this before the remake of Juuzou, because I'm not really a fan of the ship I chose for Juuzou, but challenges are good, so to get me more in the mood. I did one that I'm more excited for.

3rd Person:

Justin was happily making dinner for Giriko and himself, casually listening to music on his earbuds. Since he has the music so loud, he can't really hear his boyfriend trying to talk to him.

On the other hand, Giriko, was quite annoyed. Recently his lover has been listening to his music a whole lot more often than before. He wouldn't be worried if it was quiet, but this is worrying to him because it's so loud. It sounds like the music is coming out of the mp3 player itself!

"BABE! HEY! HEY! HEY! TAKE OUT YOUR EARBUDS!" The brunette man screeched.

But the blonde man kept cooking, completely unaware of the older man screaming behind him.

Finally, Giriko had enough and took out the younger's earbuds.

"What the heck?" Justin replied to the rude action.

"Talk to me! All you do is ignore me with your fucking music!" Giriko's brows furrowed, expressing his anger.

"Don't get so mad, maybe there is a reason why I'm ignoring you." The younger man said.

The eldest frowned, "Is there?"

"I don't know." The blonde shrugged, it was obvious there was an answer.

The brunette stared at the other for a moment, before being defeated and going to the living room to think about what he could've possibly done to make his boyfriend so mad. He thought to himself God, there are so many reasons why he should... or could hate me for...

--×--×--×--×--×--

Giriko was trying to be better, he woke up two hours early, just so be can buy and prepare something for his lover before he got home from kill- doing work. Luckily Giriko didn't have to work for a while due to him having fixed his stupid robot that those punks destroyed.

Justin on the other time was walking home, whistling while listening to music. Thankfully it seemed like no extreme nearby bad guys were around to kick their ass. He often found that semi-entertaining.

The blonde open the door to the house, walked in, then shut the door. He was immediately embraced by the smell of roses, chocolate, and a faint newly bought store smell.

"Giriko... what did you do?" He said as he saw his brunette lover standing, holding chocolates and a bouquet of roses, and a present on the counter.

"I love you my priest looking boyfriend" The older man smiled like a dork.

"Pf. I love you too my old hag of a boyfriend." The younger smiled back, headphones finally out of his ears, taking his lover into an embrace.

"Wanna see what I got you?" Giriko chimed.

"Sure" Justin quickly went to the present, taking the ribbon off, then unwrapped it, gasps, "New headphones! BEATS TOO? WOAH! I love you!" Justin happily hugged his boyfriend.

The older man chuckled, hugging back, kissing his head, embracing back.

The brunette thought to himself, I might've solved the problem, just maybe I solved the problem...

--×--×--×--×--×--

The next morning, both boys didn't have to work, so they were still happily sleeping next to each other in bed, cuddled closely.

Giriko woke up, rubbed his eyes, then smiled as he saw Justin lying beside him.

"Morning beautiful." The brunette smiled.

"Mm." The blondie replied back.

The eldest chuckled then kissed his cheek, looking at the semi-faded purple marks on the youngest son neck from last night. Justin lazily stretched, not ready to be welcomed by the cold morning air.

"Wanna continue were we were last night?" Giriko whispered into the younger's ear.

"That would be nice." The blonde boy said.

That was enough to get Giriko to continue kissing his neck, making new purple marks, slowly moving to the area right below his ear that always makes Justin more aroused. As expected, Justin let out a moan, holding onto the older's body as if he was going to die anytime soon.

"Giriko...." The blonde begged.

"It's coming, don't worry." The brunette teased, kissing his chest, biting each nipple before continuing down.

Soon Justin felt the pleasurable wet kisses on his thigh and naval, making him want Giriko's lips somewhere else even more. The youngest's moans were basically cheering on Giriko's kissing, so he finally gave his boyfriend what he wanted, earning a large moan from the blonde.

"Yes!" Justin practically screamed, somehow always overly sensitive when it goes to a blowjob.

The brunette hollowed his lips, going all the way down on his lover's dick. Since he often did this for the younger boy, he likes to call himself a pro. Then eldest brought his hands onto the others balls, slightly kneading as he licked around Justin's member.

Giriko decided to take one of his hands off of Justin, just to collect spit and ejaculation that has started to trail down, he teasingly rubbed the young man's hole before pushing in two fingers, causing the blonde to moan out.

Justin could already tell he was close as he was getting pleased by both ends.

"Giriko! I'm close" He warned.

The older man just sucked harder before feeling the other's member pulsate before releasing the salty substance into his mouth, he swallowed then popped off, continuing to scissor into the younger's hole.

The blonde was already a complete mess, begging for Giriko to just shove it in already.

"Please" Justin sobbed.

The eldest teasingly pulled out his fingers,

"How about we continue tonight, and I'll make sure to use some of our toys~"

That made Justin contemplate, then made a decision, "Yeah. It will probably be easier to do more rounds than one without getting tired." He teased back.

--×--×--×--×--×--

Later that night the neighbors had to call the cops about a noise complaint. When the cops barged in, it sure was a little bit different than what they expected.