Bonus chapter: A Mary Gold in a Mock Demon's heart.

Alright, like I have said in past backstory chapters, I am having the name of the person of whose backstory it is, so that means this one is about Mary Gold and younger Killer *ahem* Kob. I have also been wanting to do this backstory for awhile but since she didn't show up until the first chapter of this book I couldn't do that. Oh yeah, I'm not doing what I did with Jena's backstory so Mary Gold and Kob are going to be about 5 or 6 in this chapter because I can't remember what chapter I said what their age was. Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We will start off in the town of Neven, it was a nice and warm summer morning, about high noon.

"Mary Gold, sweetie, it's time to wake up. It's already noon" A female voice said.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was earlier then usual" The young Mary Gold said.

"We all make mistakes, now up up up, we're going to go meet another noble family today" A tall woman with brown hair said.

"Whose going to take me" Mary Gold asked.

"You're father is a little busy so I will be taking you in his place" The tall woman said.

"Thank you Linda, I just hope my dad likes the family" Mary Gold said.

"Now get changed, you wouldn't want them to think of you as messy" Linda said.

"I just hope they have a kid near my age, you know I don't have very many friends" Mary Gold said climbing out of her bed.

Mary Gold got in a small blue dress and went downstairs.

"Remember, have her home before dark. Understand?" A tall man with black hair said to Linda.

"Yes, come on Mary Gold" Linda said.

"We'll be back dad" Mary Gold said.

Linda took Mary Gold to the middle of the town, there was a woman with green hair and green eyes with a young boy that has red eyes and green hair with a black jacket that has crosses on the the sleeves about 5 or 6 sitting next to her playing with some sticks.

As Linda and Mary Gold got closer the young boy hide behind the woman.

"Excuse me, but are you part of the Jason family?" Linda asked the woman.

"Yes I am, my name is Grace, this is my son Kob" Grace said greeting Linda.

"H-Hello" Kob said still behind his mother.

"A shy one, isn't he. I'm Linda. Mary Gold, say hello" Linda said.

"Hello Kob, I hope we could be friends" Mary Gold said putting out her hand.

Kob looked a little unsure.

"Don't be shy" Mary Gold said.

"I just... never mind" Kob said.

"Come on, she is being nice. You don't think she's going to be mean like the other nobles" Grace said to Kob.

Kob was quiet.

"So he is being picked on like Mary Gold" Linda said.

"I don't like those other noble jerks, thinking their better then everyone else" Mary Gold said.

"So you know how it is?" Kob asked.

"Being picked on by those guys, they don't have anything better to do" Mary Gold said.