"It's been ten minutes, Iemitsu," Bianchi snapped, irritated that the blond has been saying the same thing multiple times since their arrival. "And he lost a lot of blood if he passed out on us like that. He needs a transfusion, so that's going to take time."

"But, it takes-" Iemitsu began only for his face forced into a full food poisoned platter. Bianchi dusted her hands off and huffed at her excellent work.

Gokudera winced at the twitching form of the father. "A-aniki... that was a little overboard."

"It shut him up, didn't it," she commented back darkly reaching for another platter, where she got it god knows where.

"Y-yeah..." he answered backing up feeling the twisting protest of his stomach upon seeing his sister's food. He did not want to get anymore traumatized than he already is.

"I'd say it's a good job, Bianchi..." Reborn said sipping his espresso, brightening her spirits immediately.

"Did Tsuna's dad go to sleep already?" Takeshi asked, entering the room with a bag full of drinks and junk food, looking down at the floored father not even noting the purple goop around him.

"Just leave that idiot there, Takeshi. He'll recover in a few minutes," the hitman answered. "What is more important is to figure out: where that wound came from?"

Everyone went silent, depression seeping around them. Bianchi stopped her love-gushing to look worriedly to the side where the girls. Both Kyoko and Haru cried themselves to sleep upon hearing the severe blood loss. Lambo, I-Pin, and Fuuta were equally as tired as they sat in between the girls resting on either side.

The Poison Scorpion smiled at the scene. She was used to this now. Ever since she lived in the Sawada household the family bonding that Tsuna shared with everyone, even to her, something had changed her perspective of the boy. Her objective to kill him and retrieve Reborn back into the darkness forgotten as days go by. Now, she respects the kid as a future boss and an irreplaceable adoptive little brother. She cared for the boy just like she did to Hayato; though the latter would have disagreed with her not understanding the fact, he has a phobia of being near her. Every damn moment his stomach churned and he faints she would just assume it as his fragility. Whoever did this will pay with an order of her poison cooking.

"This is a strange occurrence since Iemitsu was in the room the whole time; there was also me, Rena, and Nono before that," Reborn added when nobody spoke up.

"It could have been an illusionist's doing," Rena suggested as she unconsciously fiddled with the golden threaded locket. "However since the room was never left vacant, and we didn't sense any foreign flames, this might have been an indirect attack."

"Is there an illusionist that can do that, though?" Takeshi said out loud in an unusual manner, but edging tenseness as memories of his future encounter with Genkishi reeled to the surface.

"Not when a person is asleep," Chrome replied quietly, slightly pale, but loud enough for everyone to hear. "Though the mind seems vulnerable during the time, it is actually the opposite. The only way around that defense is to get the flames to enter the body directly. For example, using our tritons made out of our mist flames; we make a wound and allow it to enter their system."

"What!" Hayato exclaimed getting up, painfully ignoring the stomach ache from being in the same room as his sister, and growled towards the female Mist Guardian. "Doesn't that mean that Pineapple bastard could enter our minds since he attacked us a year ago!?"

Chrome shrunk into her seat at the angry glare she was receiving. She heard about the first encounter of Boss and Mukuro. Almost all the Guardians, Fuuta and the Poison Scorpion were controlled by Mukuro before. Apologizing to them would have to wait for later as she continued to explain the mist flames properties, though much more conservative. "T-the amount of flames... that... enters t-the body...li... limits the time that w-we can do that."

Repeating HistoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara