Werewolves have feelings too.

“Show me what you got,” Lavane ordered.

It was going to take awhile to get used to listing to someone else. Then without thinking about it I turned into a giant mutant and Jake did the same. I lunged at him, and he rolled to the ground. When I was on top he kicked me into the air with all his might and I went ten feet into the air, and landed squarely on my back paw’s. As I was running at him I turned into a wolf. I lunged downward unexpectedly and he fell to the ground. I then slid up on top of him to grab his through, but he flicked me off him with his mutant claw. I landed a little hard, but clenched my teeth and didn’t show it. I ran turning into a mutant and grabbed his arm and flung him over my shoulder easily. Then I turned into a human and signaled into his mind to do the same. Cassie, Danica, and Lavane where looking at us intently.

“Well you two would help protect the pack. You are both strong and intelligent when it comes to fighting. Could I trust you into are pack is the question ,” Lavane replied after a minute.

“Yes, I am a trained vampire killer,” I replied simply. “Cassie’s parents were murdered by vampires. My parents and little sister were murdered by vampires, and even Jakes parents were murdered by vampires.”

She flipped her dark curly black hair over her shoulder. Then her blue green eyes focused on me. While Danica’s bright green eyes where focused on Jake’s golden eyes.

“I’ll let you join, but you have to respect us,” Lavane replied hesitantly. “And Cassie will go to an all werewolf school.”

“Done, when do we come,” I asked?

“Now,” she said, and turned into a big white and silver glowing wolf.

 Danica was right behind her and turned into a black and brown wolf. I turned into my wolf self, and then stopped to let Jake place Cassie on my back tightly. Then he put on the back pack full of clothes, and turned into the brown sandy wolf he is, then we set of to her territory for now.

We reached the territory in about thirty minutes then came bounding into the clearing. Lavane lead us into a small shack with no windows. We all became human. I never noticed before, because I was never with anyone but Jake, but you get embarrassed when you don’t have any clothes on. So when Jake turned human I went and got a pair of shorts and put them on. I turned to Lavane who had also grabbed a pair of shorts and a small tank top.

“Come with me I will show you what you need to know for now,” Lavane said taking a step towered the door. “This is where we store are clothes and as you may see we have a lot of them, they go by fast when you’re a werewolf.”

I looked around the room and noticed she was right, there where clothes thrown throughout the room. Then she led us to a small rock cave.

“This is my hut, I sleep in here on warm nights,” Lavane explained. “It’s called The Leader Den.”

Then she led us to the opposite side of the clearing where there were rows of huts.

“This is just a temporary place,” she explained. “We normally live in Arizona or Iowa, that is where are nicer huts are located. We live in the woods wherever we go.”

She led us to a hut centered in the middle of all of them. She opened the door, which I noticed had no lock.

“This will be you hut for now, please take the time to make friends with your fellow pack members mostly everyone is friendly,” Lavane said nicely. “Cassie school is down on the next corner, it’s a big log cabin take her there tomorrow around sunrise and then report to me.”

“Okay see you in the morning,” I said as politely as possible.

Then Jake and I went into the small hut. It had a small fireplace, two beds, and some homemade blankets in the corner and a long book shelf.

“It will do,” I said evenly. “Who will Cassie sleep with?”

“I want to sleep with you,” Cassie replied.

“Fine go get the blankets,” I said mildly.

Cassie ran to the corner and grabbed two big blankets from the pile and set them up on the bed. Them she got into it and shut her little eyes and fell asleep. Even though it was six I was tired form the long run as well.

“Night, Jake”

I walked to the bed, and turned into a wolf, I feel safer as a wolf when I sleep because my wolf hearing is more alert. I jumped silently to the bed turned a couple times finding the perfect way to lie then snuggled into the bed and as I feel asleep I felt Cassie’s Soft hand stroking my fur.