Chapter 1

John came running down the corridor, yelling my name. I groaned in annoyance and poked my head out of the door that I just opened. I looked down at him, raising an eyebrow at him as he stopped in front of my door with laboured breathing.

"Casen, you... you've been adopted!" he cried breathlessly, "You're leaving Nottingham!"

This is what we've all been waiting for, the time Casen Markus finally gets adopted. Nobody really wanted a delinquent foster child. They always wanted the ones with the saddest sob story, the cutest face and the cleanest records. I had none of those.

"Hurry up and pack! You have a flight to America tomorrow! he rushed and pushed inside my room. "C'mon, hurry!"

"America? So, I'm not just leaving Nottingham... I'm leaving the UK all together?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows at him and he nodded quickly. "Well, I don't have much close, I can pretty much fit most of them into my back pack and whatever I can't can go in the small suitcase."

John pretty much packed for me, he packed all of my things and didn't allow me to touch anything. I was cool with that, I didn't have to do anything. It took his two hours though. He even left out an Alesana band shirt, black skinny jeans and my black Converse for me tomorrow.

***

I was sat in Kellin Quinn's car! Out of all the people in America, I was adopted by Kellin Quinn, who would have guessed?! It makes up for the thirteen hour plane ride. It had no stops, just a continuous flight to California. I was seated between two fat men who smelled like a toilet. I've met rubbish bins that have smelt better.

"So," Kellin broke the silence, "what kind of music do you listen to?"

"Uh... metal core and post hard core," I told him with a curt nod. He pursed his lips and nodded, looking over at my Alesana shirt.

***

"So this is where you'll be living the rest of your life," Kellin spread his arms out in front of the large three story house we were standing in front of. He sighed with a smile and I frowned.

"But... what if I want to move out?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry, man, but we're going to have to kill you," he patted my back before grabbing my suit case and I was left the grab my back pack before I could protest. He walked up to the front door and I quickly followed him, closing the passenger door.

We were in the rich side of LA, this house was huge. I slung my back pack over my shoulder and followed Kellin inside.

The inside was awesome. Everything was painted black, the Sleeping With Sirens band logo was painted on the wall in white.

There was a whole wall that was a window, an over-veiw of LA. It was night time at the moment. Kellin beckond me to follow him upstairs. As I did, I noticed a little dog ran past us. I ignored it and continued to follow Kellin.

He led me to a door that was painted red... My favourite colour. He opened the door, to reveal a huge room, all the walls, except the window, was covered with all of my favourite bands; Paramore, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Sleeping With Sirens, A Day To Remember, Blessthefall, Memphis May Fire, Blink-182, Falling In Reverse, Eyes Set To Kill, Pierce The Veil, and more... Yes, there is more.

"Your social worker hucked us up." Kellin smiled, "oh, by the way, the band lives here too... so, I'll leave you to unpack, come down whenever you feel like it..." And he left.

I closed the door and walked to the huge closet. It was huge... I hung up all my clothes and closed the door. I walked into the bathroom and put all of my bathroom stuff away. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened and Jesse Lawson stuck his head inside. He smiled at me.

"You must be Casen," he stepped inside.

"Uh, yeah." I nodded.

"Welcome to the family," he smiled and clapped me on the back before he walked out, closing the door behind him.

Well... that was random... I think I'll like it here.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, here is the second story, sorry it's short and thank you for reading it :) I'm sorry if you didn't like it, please don't hate me...