Chapter 1

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

What do I do? Should I open it and risk my life? Or should I pretend I'm "not home"? I stood there with my back to the wall, waiting for him to knock down my door and who knows what he'll do to me. My heart raced. My blood pressure rose. I could feel my knees about to crash onto the cold harwood floor.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, KOURTNEY!" Jason yelled with anger in his voice.

No words came out of my mouth. The tears started building up in my eyes.

"FINE DON'T OPEN THE DOOR BUT I'LL FIND YOU WHERE EVER YOU GO, BITCH!", with that he left.

I heard his footsteps slowly fading away. I slid down the wall and fell onto the floor. I cried and cried, who knows for how long. The tears never stopped. I had everything that everyone wished for. I was famous, I had an amazing career. I had a perfect boyfriend. How could have my life fallen apart so quickly, in just of a couple of hours.

Hi, my name is Kourtney. I have long brownish hair and light green eyes. I am a model at Ford and VS. I was the definition of perfect all around world. I never considered myself perfect. I'm just a 20 year old girl from Texas, living the dream in New York City. People wanted to be me. They wanted my life and even my boyfriend, Jason. Wait no. EX-BOYFRIEND. Jason was every girls dream. He was sweet, caring, hopeless romantic, and to top it all off, he was the hottest guy you'd ever met. The blue eyes, & the blonde hair made the girls go crazy.... even me. You might call him "perfect" but he was too good to be true. He's just an abusive, obessed, jerk, douchebag, playe---. I could go on and on. But he's not worth it especially after tonight...

But I still love him with all my heart even after all that pain he cost me.

Or do I?

~~~~~

Hope you liked it.

You'll find what Jason did to Kourtney. I Promise.

goooodbyeee beautifuls.