"So you're just gonna leave?" I could here the distant call from Stan, not looking back as I carried onto my trail. I rolled my eyes as the boys clueless questioned, wondering if what I just said didn't process into the boys mind.

But, with a sigh of relief, I was fond of having Frankenstein to my side. Of at least finding him. As I headed through the bundles of leaves and twigs, a sharp sting extended form my ankle. Looking down, the cut from before was now seeming to come back into mind. The wound, slightly bleeding, was now oozing with a green and yellow color. Though disgusting, it didn't seem to bother that much. Maybe I shouldn't have stepped into the grey water.

With my bike coming into sight, I added a step to my pace. Placing Frankie into the basket in front, I was ready to kick the kick-stand and ride off. A sudden whistle was what caught my attention from behind. Someone who I actually wasn't suspecting it to be. With a wide grin on his face, he slowly approached to me.

Patrick Hockstetter. What the hell was he doing here? By himself, that is. Where's the rest of the band? I tightly gripped the handles of the bars, a laugh escaping his evil lining lips. I slowly put my body in front of the small cat in the basket, hoping he didn't get a slight glimpse of my friend.

"Two losers in a day? Must be a reunion." He steps closer as I take one step back, slowly moving my bike. "Don't even think about it," he growls.

I swallow the lump that formed in the back of my throat, my knuckles turning into thick white as I grasp harder on the handles. I need to get out of here. This isn't good. I'm not feeling too good about this. My eyes travel down to the can of spray he held, a lighter in the other. He seemed to notice my gaze, wickedly smiling as a light clicked in my head.

Abruptly turning around, I dragged my bike against the ground as I took my feet as far and fast as I could. It wasn't far enough. I could hear the clunks of his shoes chasing after me as I felt the back of my white blouse being pulled back. My hands left the handles of bike as I watched it fall. My eyes widened towards Frankie, seeing the animal jump out away from it. Oh, thank god, he was okay.

But my body had been toppled over by Patrick himself, his arms holding my hands down as I struggled against his grip. I could feel the slight tears that pricked my eyes, my legs trying to pry of his body. "Henry won't be happy that I couldn't find that fat-ass pig."

My blood boiled as I already knew who he was talking about. It all made sense. The reason why Ben was in the forest. They hurt him. They made him bleed. Of course, it was Henry. "But he'll be just as pleased to see you."

"Help me! Someone, h-" My screams were cut off due to the grimy hands of Patrick, a deathly look given to me as I kept quiet.

"Another word and I won't even hesitate to burn your hair off."

My eyes widened as I kept quiet, my heart beating loudly against my ears as I felt my heart drop. Small whimpers that I weren't able to hold back escaped my chapped lips as hot streaks of tears streamed down my face. As my small kicks didn't budge the boy off of me, I was already to give up. Henry was going to get me. Him and his crew were going to hurt me. I wasn't able to get out of this.

A loud yelp escaped his mouth as I looked behind him. There stood Frankie to the side, aggressively scratching the boys arms. His small little claws scraped against the boys exposed skin, his eyes ready to attack my cat any moment. Frankie came down and bit him with his small fangs, Patrick trying to pry him off.

With his attention towards my cat, I took the chance to bring my now loose leg up. With my foot colliding with his sensitive spot, Patrick's hands that were once on mine gripped that exact spot. Pushing him out the way, I hurriedly got up from the dirt ground, not bothering to wipe off the dirt smudges.

Grabbing Frankie, I raced to the bike. With where I stared off, but with a much quicker pace, I packed Frankie into his spot. Taking a quick look back, there laid Patrick. His body hunched over as he groaned from the sudden hit I packed. Smiling, I quickly headed forward, pushing the bike as fast as I could. With faster steps, I headed out the woods and onto the black top road.

With a sigh of relief, I headed down the street once again, and this time, with the one I was looking for. Riding down the familiar streets and passing by the same houses, I headed down to where I most likely thought the boys would be. Let's hope they didn't let poor Ben die.

Okay, so it's been like a week, and I'm so sorry!

School's been a leech ( if you know why I put this and know why it ties to the chapter I will love you forever), and work has been hell. I just love high school!

Anyway, I know this was kinda of a.... eh... chapter and very short, but I hoped you guys enjoyed it anyway. I had also decided that I wanted Frankenstein to have a role in this book cause who doesn't love cats?!

You will most likely see Frankie each chapter, cause he's a blessing to y'all's hearts.

ALSO ;

Shoutout to littlelugo31 for guessing last chapters 'quiz' right! Go check out her account and why not give her a follow? Amazing person by the way :)

Don't forget to comment what you thought about the chapter and vote!

Thanks guys!