Tape 2

Hey it's Santana. Santana Lopez. Congratulations, you made it to the second tape. Guess the first one was just wasn't enough, was it? Anyway I'm about to tell you about my friend. Puck or as you might refer to him as, Noah Puckerman.

To Puck, I was always an object. It was hook up and dump. That was the drill. I offered him with my body in hopes that somebody would love me. But no, he always got what he wanted and I just went home empty handed. Being hot isn't as amazing as you'd imagine, everyone wants your body. Not you. Puckerman never asked me how I was doing or if I felt okay. He was always worried about Quinn Fabray, the girl he'd never get. If I would've gotten knocked up, would he support me like he did to Quinn? No. He loved her, I was the closest person he'd get to her. He wouldn't care if he were the father of my baby. He never even cared as to pick up his phone and ask me if I even was pregnant. He always told the guys about his nights with me and when my Cheerio skirt was revealing a little too much. It's as if I were a toy. I've always been gay, I knew that. But I thought our little relationship thing we had was nice. I thought he appreciated me, no. I was wrong. When I finally came out, he already knew. He thought the glee club was wasting time on me, trying to make me accept myself. If he cared he would've comforted me in this time. He would've asked me girl on girl questions. Not the best thing to be asked but it shows that he cares. Not a word, it was just hook up after hook up. I've never felt worse in a relationship than with Noah.

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in the longest time. And my wattpad is glitching so sorry that it's bold and then unbolded and italic. I'll try fixing it for the next chapter. Once again, sorry for the wait and please enjoy!