Chapter 27

~A week later~

It's been a week since I gave birth to our little angels, Emaria and Josiah. Zenix and I are so happy to finally be parents and adore our babies. Today Zenix was at work and I was watching the babies with Dante, he absolutely loves his niece and nephew and is a great uncle.

"*random baby noise*" Dante was talking nonsense while I was heating the bottles.

"*Giggles*" The babies giggle at his silliness.

"Dante, I never knew you loved babies that badly" I point out giggling, my brother is so silly.

"Well yeah, when Dimitri was born I always made him laugh," He said.

"About your kids, how's having a daughter?" I ask him, he smiles.

"I wish Kawaii-chan told me sooner, I missed so much, I have a little girl," He said looking upset.

"Dante it is your fault, you had KC then you went with Nicole, you missed out on Nekoette because of your decision," I tell him, sitting next to him and feeding Josiah.

"I was a horrible person back then, I'm just happy that Nekoette gave me a chance," He said, I smiled at him.

"Of course, you're her dad she loves you" I explain.

"Yeah, and I love her" He started feeding Emaria, she smiled at him. When my babies were feed, Dante decided to leave and give the babies time for their nap. I walked upstairs and put my angels to bed.

"Good night my loves" I kissed their foreheads and went back downstairs. Zenix walked in when I was at the last step.

"Hey honey" I walked up to him and kissed him.

"Hey, how's the kids?" He asked me.

"Sleeping" I winked at him, he smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

"So we have time for ourselves?" He said kissing my neck. I smiled and we walked to our room. We reached our room when the phone rang interrupting us.

"Noooo the phone" I groaned and went to answer it.

"Y/N come to the hospital right now, Sasha is in labor" It was Gene yelling into the phone. OMI it's finally happening after a week late.

"We'll be right there," I told him and hung up. Zenix frowned at me.

"Sasha's in labor," I said, Zenix jumped off the bed and went to get the babies. He came back with the twins and we headed off to hospital.

~Time skip~

We arrived at the hospital and saw everyone in the hall.

"Hey, guys did we miss the babies yet?" I asked them, Aphmau shook her head.

"No Sasha still pushing," She said.

"I didn't need to know but thanks" I looked at the room, soon a beautiful baby girl will join our family. We were all sitting talking when Gene walked out of the room and asked us to come in. Sasha was laying there holding a pink blanket with her baby inside, I walked over to her and smiled.

"Y/N I want you to meet Lola," She said giving me Lola, she was so pretty. Lola had her mom's eyes and Genes hair, she was perfect.

"Sash she beautiful" I smiled at her, giving her back to Sasha.

"Y/N, Katelyn, Gene and I wanted you both to be Lola's godmothers," Sasha said and my eyes widen me.

"Both of us?" Katelyn said