"Hey" I cooed as I sat up beside her, wrapping my arm around her waist "Are you okay?"

"Bad dream" Bella mumbled sleepily as she swept some hair from her eyes

"You okay?"

"I'm fine" Bella replied with a nodded "I'm glad you're still here"

"I'd rather be here than anywhere else" I said sheepishly

She turned to me with a small smile before she pushed me back onto the bed again so she could cuddle up to my side once again

"Did you want to talk about it?" I mumbled, pressing another gentle kiss into her hair

"It was just about what happened at the clearing" Bella mumbled "With Jacob"

"Do you miss him?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows

It had been almost two weeks since the whole clearing incident happened. She hadn't heard from him and she had made no move to contact him at all but she was still angry at him for what happened so I knew the time where she wanted to contact him would come.

"No" Bella said honestly as she gripped my waist tightly "Well maybe a little but not after what happened, what he did to you. I need time away from him and so do you"

"Thank you Bella" I whispered "What happened in your dream?"

"You weren't exactly winning the fight between you two and I couldn't do anything to help" Bella sighed heavily "It was terrible"

"Well we're both okay and we're both safe here so you've got nothing to worry about"

"I know" Bella pressed a kiss to my neck

"Now Bells, I'll be gone when you wake up. Charlie will still be here but I have to go hunt with Jazz before we go away" I explained "If you need me while I'm gone then just call and I'll be right back. When I come back we can just spend some time packing your bag since you haven't started and I'll finally show you your prom dress"

"I had forgotten about prom for a moment and my life was perfect" Bella groaned

"Don't be like that" I growled jokingly "You're going to have fun tonight Bella Swan, I promise you that"

"Are you going to get ready here as well?" Bella asked

"Nope" I shook my head "Jazz is going to come over here and help you get ready if that's okay with you. Edward and I will come with the car and come pick you guys up. We're meeting Angela and Jessica in there, sound good?"

"Why can't you get ready here?" Bella asked

"Have you never watched any movie with a prom scene Bella?" I asked frowning "There needs to be a big reveal where you walk down the stairs and we are blown away by what we both look like"

"Seriously Alice?" Bella asked pushing herself off my chest to look me in the eyes "You already know what I'm going to look like and do you really think those movies are realistic?"

"No of course they aren't but that's what I want us to do" I shrugged "I know I can see you in the future with your prom dress on but it's not the same as seeing you in person with it on, being able to see how it looks like on you when it's right on front of me. I mean I saw you in my visions for a decade but it certainly wasn't as good as actually having you here. Please just do this for me?"

"Okay" Bella caved after a few seconds of seeing my prepare my pouting face "Just don't pout"

"Thank you baby" I cooed happily as I leaned over to place a quick kiss on her lips