The Library

"Where do we go?!" I barked.

"Ummmm!! I don't!! Library?!" He yells back.

I'm used to him usually getting confused easily. "YES!" I just screamed yes cause he was actually talking to me. And no matter what he said, I would've agreed with. Even though the library was across the whole school, we were sprinting, and we weren't stoping for anything. We already heard screams. Could the others have been released this quickly?! I can't afford to waste my time to think of who just lost there life at the hands of another student.

We finally got to the library and we both fought for the door handle, we jumped over the counter and scrambled to get to our book bags. We both had to bend over to hide under the library desk. I opened mine and found and axe! Silver and sharpened, I couldn't believe it. The chances were one an a million.

James took out two knives, it wasn't anything special but I was happy it was anything. Searching threw, I found a can of peaches, and James found a loaf of bread. I explained how I wouldn't let him leave my side, he seemed a bit cautious but in an hour he was convinced that I was ready to take a life for him. He started to grasp the severity of the situation. Until, we heard a feint voice. We snapped back into the instincts. My heart beat was so strong I though it was beating out of my chest.

I crawled across the desk, crawling on my knees, I hear James whispering

"NO! Don't go!"

And gestured stupid signs that I didn't really understand. I heard the door open, and a sudden thump and descending foot steps. I looked over the desk side, and saw a black book bag.

"Victor"

"SHHH!", I semi-whispered.

I look around in the dark library seeing if there's possobly any one I can see. I scurried low, making my way to a book bag in the middle of the room, I quickly scrambled to the zipper and dumped everything out. I found a pair of binoculars and a can of corn, my face looked up in disappointment because it was such a lame weapon (**gay moment**). I saw James' eye threw the hole in the library desk observing my every move. I saw the light coming from the librarys doors, brightening portions of the library. Until I see a shadow.

I jolted and ran back under the desk, hugging my canned corn. I began to slowly crawl under the large desk, James was right behind me. As I was crawling, I kept seeing the shadows threw the random holes on the desk wall. Then suddenly our eyes met threw a hole. I screamed and we both jumped up! I motioned my hand ready to swing my axe. It was Martin. A nerd that was obsessed with YouTube and black ops. We never talked, ever, but I was prepared to kill him, he's harmless, but that doesn't mean I am.

"H-hi Martin"

"Please don't hurt me!" He pleaded.

He didn't seem to notice James' sniffles under the desk, so I attempted to draw all the attention away from the desk as possible.

"Martin, please! You have to believe me. Up stairs, are some food, I know where. Listen, I'll let you walk behind me, if that even helps"

"Oh.. Ok Great!"

We make our way to the top of a stair case but as we made it to the top, I gripped his shoulders and whispered quickly.

"Martin, I'm so sorry..."

I turned him around and kicked his back with enough force to make him flip over the stair case. He slammed the floor hard enough for me to feel the thump. The back door swung open.

"Martin! Dude, are you ok?!" Ben asked, concernedly.

He was checking his vital signs. Feeling the pulse he doesn't have any more, and was pretty much just feeling Martins dead Carcas. I quietly stepped over the steps, making my way closer to my next victim, my heart was racing. As Ben was feeling his neck for a heart beat. I swung with my eyes closed and felt my axe thrash his neck, blood shot into every direction. I had to let a scream out. Of aggression, of shock. But then I opened my eyes, although blurred out from tears, I remember why I did what I did. James. I sprinted back to the desk, and he signals me from cross the library. I run up and body slam him, rapping my arms around him and squeezed as hard as I could.