Aiden: Sweet but dirty

A/N
Instead of writing your names for the one shots I'm just going to put Y/N

Last night had been the best. It had been your first time and you were glad that you got to spend it with your amazing boyfriend, Aiden. You were no longer a virgin but that didn't matter because it had been so romantic and gentle. But despise how gentle and caring he was with you, sex is naturally rough so you were pretty sore. You woke up a tangled mess in between the sheets and Aiden's body. He stirred a little but he was facing you, carefully moving his lips against each other. A smile played on your lips as you thought of how cute he was. One thought led to another and you were soon replaying last night all over again. An arm tightening around your waist was what brought you back to reality and made you lock gaze with gentle dark brown eyes. "Good morning, beautiful." Aiden gave you a knowing smile almost as if he knew where your thoughts were. "Hey." Your response was simple before you looked away, knowing your thoughts would head back to naughty things. Aiden shuffled closer to you as you had moved back, and immediately pulled you to his chest. "Last night," he buried his head in your neck and kissed it lightly, "was wonderful." Those words made you snap your head in his direction making your lips connect with his sweet ones. A feeling of relief washed over you because now you knew he had enjoyed it as well. Half his body was on top of you, the other half being balanced by his arm as he kissed you ever so lovingly. But the gentle kisses were soon replaced with passion and roughness. Your hands were tangling between his soft dirty blonde hair, allowing you to pull every time your tongues collided. His lips trailed kisses from the corner of your mouth, descending to your collarbone. It was just now that you had realized that quick breaths where leaving your parted lips. "Aiden ... I w-want you." You wanted to somehow thank him for the beautiful night but not just that, you wanted to thank him for all the beautiful months together. But more importantly, you wanted more of last night. His lips left your hot skin and he looked into your eyes, anticipation crossing the beautiful dark brown eyes. You noticed his eyes would go darker whenever he was lustful and right now, they were darker than ever. Looking down, you found what had taken your virginity and realization hit that you were both still naked. "I want to replay last night more than anything, but only if you're feeling up for it." His hands were still placed around your waist as if he never wanted to let you go. Without even thinking you nodded eagerly which he chuckled at, a playful grin plastered on his lips. Soon your lips collided together once again and his hands found themselves all over your body. This time when your tongues met, you didn't let him win easily. Although he eventually did win, you got him to groan in annoyance a few times which turned you on more than anything. You didn't know your legs were wrapped around his torso, until you felt him at your entrance. "Ready, babe?" He asked between wet kisses. You simply gave a muffled "mhm" and felt him slowly enter you. A moan escaped him at the contact between both your bodies. Your back shot up from the messed up bed sheets and you couldn't help but run your hands down his back, accidentally scratching some parts. You unwillingly moaned once he was fully inside you, which made him grunt in response. He couldn't go really fast because this was only your second time and he was scared to hurt you. His thrusts were delicate but firm and he was going faster than last night. You listened carefully to his ragged breathing as you both hit your highs. Something about Aiden made this much more pleasurable than it would've been with someone else. The bed dipped as he laid back down, pulling you to his chest, arm wrapped around you protectively.