"I miss you too" I replied quietly

"Are you still going hunting today?" Bella asked

"Yeah, we're about to go really soon I think" I said looking around the empty room "As soon as everyone finishes getting ready. Yours truly was finished before everyone else"

"That has to be a first" Bella chuckled

"That's because I have no distractions" I smirked "My distraction is at school"

"By herself" Bella added

"Angela's by herself?" I joked

"Oh, funny" Bella said sarcastically "How long do you think hunting will take?"

"We should be done by the time school is finished so you could come over after if you'd like" I replied "I'm not going to have my phone on me but I'll see you decide to come"

"Well make sure you don't finish your hunting just because of me" Bella replied "Just take your time"

"Thanks" I replied "Esme and Rose will be home so if you beat me, it will only be by a few minutes and you can talk to them while you wait. Well you can talk to Esme anyway, Rosalie isn't so chatty"

"So I've noticed" Bella replied, I could practically hear her smile over the phone

"And lunch is going okay without me?" I asked jokingly

"Well I'm sitting in my car trying to find a book in my car" Bella said "But I guess you knew that. Do you happen to know where the book might be?"

"You're lucky you have a psychic girlfriend. It's under the passenger seat, right at the back" I replied smirking

I heard some scuffling and scratching around until Bella paused

"Do you hate being right all the time?" She asked

"Never" I replied chirpily

"Thank you" Bella replied "I need that for English"

"It's okay"

"So why aren't Esme and Rosalie going hunting with you guys?" My mate asked

"They went hunting together" I replied but I sighed quietly "But from now on when we go hunting we're keeping at least two of us at home just in case something happens so that at least someone is close enough to protect you if need be"

"Well that's going to make Rosalie hate me even more" Bella groaned "You really didn't need to get them to do that"

"Actually that was Jazz's idea" I said honestly "Seeing as right now I still can't see that stupid nomad. He's really starting to annoy me, playing with my visions like he is"

"Hopefully for your sake it doesn't go for too much longer" Bella replied

"And Rose went with Esme hunting yesterday, so her staying isn't going to make her hate you. She has no reason too" I replied "She volunteered to stay home, she wanted to catch up on some reading apparently. It was going to be me but she decided to take my place"

"When was all this decided?"

"When you left for school and I went home" I said, leaning my head back on the couch

"Can you please thank Jazz for having the idea to protect me?" Bella asked

"Sure" I replied

"And Esme doesn't mind either?" Bella asked cautiously

"She likes going with Carlisle hunting as well and he's in surgery today. You don't have to be so careful of their feelings Bella. They love you like family already" I replied giggling to myself "And don't say you don't want to be a burden or anything because you aren't"

Full CircleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara