Chapter 2

---- PART 2-----

Its now Middle of May and i’ve meet up with Brad a few times, he’s a year older than i am, we’ve talked about family life and how its all going to work out since i live in Hertfordshire and they live in Birmingham, however we’d decided to meet in the middle every time we’ve meet up. Today i was meeting Brad at Westfields Stratford, we meet at 12, and went off to Nandos for lunch before going shopping, while we sat down waiting for our food, we chatted about how i was going to be moving out soon since i could now live alone, and turnt 18 in a few days time.

“You should come celebrate in Birmingham.” Brad said not taking his eyes off his phone i smirked “why?” “why not, get to spend it with your amazingly talented brother and his band mates” “oh the band mates i havent even meet yet?” i giggled”exactly and you’d get to meet them” i sighed “mum would never let me, you know that” “but…” he looked at me and began to bite his bottom lip, i shook my head and looked at my phone “you could say that dad said you to come stay with us?” “but then she’d probably ring him” “why you making up lies? we both know they wouldnt talk to each other” i sighed and nodded, my mum was happy that i knew who my dad was but didnt want to talk to him. “fine what are you doing for your 18th then?” Brad asked just as our food got given to us I shrugged my shoulders “nothing” i said before starting to eat, Brad shook his head “right well then you have to come to mine then” i shook my head and smirked, Brad didnt live with his mum and our dad he lived with his band mates.

After eating we went shopping, and i asked around for work, since i was moving out and in need of a job to pay for rent and things.

--- Day before my 18th----

I lay in bed thinking, about how much everything had changed and how everything is going to be changing so quickly within the next few weeks. I sighed as my phone went off i picked it up from my bedside table and smirked, i got a text from Brad

-Brad-

“Elloo little one i’m on my way to picking you up now, just stopped off somewhere quickly, be there in an hour x”

i looked at the time and it was 9am, i text back saying ok see you soon before getting up and having a quick shower, doing what i had to do then getting out and walking into my room and getting out some clothes for the day ahead and finishing packing my bags for the few days i would be spending with Brad and his band. I told him i didnt want to do anything big for my birthday as i dont see the need to really, its just an age and to be honest i’d rather stay home and watch films with a take away then go to a party or have a party. As i’ve never been the girl who’s had loads of friends or goes to parties, kinder anit social i know but i’m working on becoming more sociable. I cant help it, its just the way i am.

i brushed my hair as i noticed i didnt have long before Brad got here, i left it to air dry as i quickly changed into some leggings and an over sized jumper, that was meant to be a boys but it was comfy and i liked it so i brought it for myself, i put on my converse and took my phone off charge, noticing it had nearly been an hour, so i text Brad

“Late are we? haha- Bo “

i put my phone in my bag and put on a little liquid eyeliner and mascara. Then the door went, i heard it open and laughing coming from downstairs one of the girls must have opened it. I walked down and saw Brad holding Dani my second youngest sister “here she is Bo!” Brad said putting Dani down, Dani giggled before running into the front room “ready to go?” i nodded and went back upstairs to get my bags “Brad come help?” he was stood at my door “by the way i’m not late” he smirked before getting my bags and carrying them downstairs, i shook my head and followed him to his car and put everything in the back before going back into the house to say good bye to everyone “MUM???” i shouted “what?” she said before walking to us “we’re off” i smiled, she sighed “alright, have a good birthday, text me i’ll see you soon, look after her Brad?!” he nodded “of course i’ll look after her” he said hugging me “ok bye mum” “bye darling” she said placing a kiss on my cheek before we left.

Move My Way- The Vamps Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें