Songfic Part 3: Teddy Bear

Comenzar desde el principio

"Collar, COLLAR, COLI/AR, Colla r, col l a"

The blood fell down, some drops even reaching the floor. But the dripping still occurred. 

Maven can see where the blood started running out on the walls, how it dried up and was barely readable.

(Y/N)

He walked in deeper into the bathroom, filled with rage. On the faucet in his bathtub had a head over it, the faucet coming out of the head's right eye socket. Maven took a second to recognize the head. Mare. 

His heart drop, his world crashed.

You did this, he knew. He was thinking about destroying you.

Should I be scared?

He looked closer at the bathtub, looking inside of it. He wishes he hadn't. Dead red servants were piled up in there. It wasn't whole bodies. It was arms, legs, torsos, thighs, ext.. Parts of poor servants.

He still hasn't found the source of the dripping. As Maven starred down at the servants he saw drops of blood falling on them. He pauses. With a long sigh, he looks up.

Dead mice were embroidered into the ceiling, their bodies smashed.

That's when he screams.

You're cue.

You jump out of the wardrobe with a belt in your hands. You wrap the belt around Maven's neck. He grabbed at it, tried using his fire. Then he remembers he didn't put his bracelet back on. He tries clawing at the belt as first, then he goes to clawing at you. That's when you pull away. He falls on the floor as he gasps for breath.

You were comfortable and quiet

Why did love become so violent

You scramble to the floor, backing up on all fours. You watch as Maven breaths heavily.

"You see what I can do?" You whisper. You're sure he can't hear you but you continue anyway.

"I can make your world free of hate, free of you being a monster." You ramble on. He stops, lightly panting. He looks at you. His eyes are full of rage and fear.

"I can make you god!" You scream at him, clenching the belt.

"I don't want to be a god! I don't want you," he admits with poison on his tongue. 

"You're lying!"

"I am not!"

The room goes quiet. He starts getting up slowly, his fists vieny as his face goes from purple to the beautiful shade it was before.

You stand up to, walking to the side of the room away from him. He grunts as he makes his way towards you. He starts with a walk that resembles a limp. Your heart speeds up.

Did you hurt him? You would cut yourself before you'd ever hurt your precious god.

Everything was so sweet until you tried to kill me

Then he starts darting towards you, his hands reached out. You start to run as he chases you. You stop and turn one side of your body, your foot making contact with his cheek. 

No harm, just love damage. No harm, just love damage. 

You keep running. 

You planned this out.

You planned this entire thing out.

No sentinels are in the castle, not anymore.

No more servants either.

It's all empty.

Cleared.

You are powerful, far younger than you've ever been before.

You run faster than Maven, running faster than anybody in this country.

I didn't outgrow you

I just didn't know you

You jump over something, tumbling to the floor. Your back slides on the marble as you look back at Maven. He runs, faster and faster. He thinks he's caught you.

He trips.

He goes flying. You almost laugh.

He lands on top of you, his face in your chest. You let out a loud gasp as he starts crawling up you. Arousing. Surely.

But now you're back

His hands go to your neck. 

Oh no, you think, did he forgot? That message I made him, oh no. 

And it's so terrifying how you paralyze me

His grip tightens. You feel no pain. You don't gag or gasp.

You can breathe normally.

Your hands go to the side of Maven's face. 

Slowly, you draw out his soul. Slowly.

Not your hands, not your hands.

It's the collar taking over your body.

Your vision goes black.

I'm fucking scared

When you wake up your outside. Firstly, your hands jump to your throat. The collar is there. Thank god?

You look around as you sit up. 

Maven, laying with his back against a tree. Did you do this? Was this your doing? 

You stand up, rubbing the collar with your thumb as you walk over to Maven. A little bit of blood on his forehead. His heart is still beating.

Thank god.

"(Y/N)." A familiar voice calls out. You turn around. Ma. She smiles, pulling you into a hug.

"Ma..." you pull back, "did you do this?" You asked as you looked towards Maven. Her hands went to your cheeks.

"Only for my favorite gal."