mission annoyance. .on. ..

Start from the beginning

While proceeding with my workouts,I saw sumo who had brought two  coffee cups with her. ..I stopped my workouts in between in a thought that she was  bringing the coffee for me. ..

" good morning papa. .."

She wished papa and gave a cup of coffee to him. The another one is obviously hers. .she didn't even mind me. ..she flipped through the pages of a magazine as if I was invisible to her. ..

It was really my mistake. ..how could I expect her to bring coffee for me. ..after all, I was nothing to her. ..this reaction was an expected one. ..

But, what happened to papa. ..actually, he never liked sumo. ..papa was happy with her coffee and they had casual conversation. ..what might have happened in between them. ..and she called him papa. ..

I was oblivious to the happenings. ..I stared at them clueless and continued my work out...

Sumo's pov :

I saw the couch empty and learnt that shravan had left. ..I saw him working out. ..I was fuming inside to see him performing his routines with much ease. ..I saw papa beside him. .I wanted to annoy him by conversing with papa. ..I brought two coffee cups to garden area. ..

His face glinted apparently to see me with coffee. .he might have believed that I brought the coffee for him. ..I approached papa and with coffee ,we conversed with  normal talks. ..

   I could sense his confusion. ..to be frank, I loved his creased forehead. ..so ...mission annoyance officially begins then. ..my heart smiled satisfactorily. ..

I left him at cloudy thoughts and stepped up to our room. ..I was still not satisfied. ..I need to do much. ..I had to torture him. ..I crisscrossed the room recklessly. ..idea. ..i clasped my fingers. .. there was a hundred watt lamp brightness in my face. ..

I took the double sided cello tape. I tapped his slippers with the floor. ..the slippers were sticking to the floor now. ..

I checked it's performance with caution. When I tried to wear it with hurry, I was about to fall on the floor since they were glued to the floor. ..I giggled with pride. ..I imagined how he would fell upside down and hurt his nose. ..I enjoyed imagining his broken nose. ..

  For a moment, I stopped chuckling and asked myself

  For a moment, I stopped chuckling and asked myself. ..
" sumo. ..do you really want to hurt him. .?If so, a simple fall won't do much....better collide him with your car. .."

  My mind immediately objected the furious thoughts. ..

" no. . . no. ..i wanted him to feel my pain. ..but. . if he gets hurted, i would be first person who regrets for him ...i don't know how he would feel my pain. ..i just wanted to annoy him for now that's it. .."

I rationalised my idea. I heard shravan' s foot steps. ..i ran to bed  hastily and buried my self with  a book  to pretend as like I  was busy with reading. ..

I was expecting the moment he gonna fell down. ..I peeped out from the book stealthily. ..on the other side, my mind was pleading god that he should not injured much. ..

As expected, he hastily put on the slippers and the incident  happened. ..

I was seeing him falling ...it was like a deferred live telecast in my vision. ..but what the hell. ..He was falling straight on me instead of the floor. ..oh my god. ..my entire plan was backfired. ..now only, I checked the slippers direction. .dammit. ..it was facing me. ..and. .Needless to say, shravan had no other grip to hold but to fell on me directly. ..i clenched my eyes in despair. ..

I was wondering why shravan still didn't fall on me. ..i slowly opened my eyes. ..and flabbergasted to see shravan so close to me. ..Our physique were inches apart. ..He managed to hold himself at a distance with his hands grip. ..Our single move would make a disaster. ..i scared to speak even. ..if I do so. ..surely our lips gonna brush with each other. ..knowing the situation, I opted to be silent. ..I was stable like a statue. ..my eyes were oscillating with much scare

   I saw his forehead beaded with sweat buds. ..Our nose tips were touching with each other. .His eyes were piercing at me. ..I had no other choice but to see at his piercing eyes. ..if it continues, I was sure that I gonna fall at his eyes. ..already his proximity made a havoc in me. ..the considerable rise in my feminine harmones started to create a disaster in me. ..I knew that he wouldn't hold his position for long time as I noticed his trembling hands. ..

  I felt a throbbing hormone levels running through my body. .as I mentioned previously, he lost his hand grip. ..He fell on me with no time. ..our lips met with each other's. .I shut my eyes momentarily. .He might have felt discomfort. ..

" sorry sumo. ..I didn't mean it. ."

   He tried to get up. ..and again he slipped. this time, he carefully managed to hold his hand grip. ..I threw him a death glare. .and told him to get down. ..He showed me the mangalsuthra which was struck with his tee shirt. .. I turned away to not to show him my redder face. ..He was about to get up. .

" shravan. ..wait. .."

He paused at my voice. .I  tried to remove the mangalsuthra from his tee shirt without any damage. ..

I did it with my fullest heart. .I smiled after I separate it successfully. ..shravan looked me intensely. .I could sense his inner feel. ..He showed his deepened love for me via his mesmerising  look. ..I  was hypnotised with out much effort. ..