Theater/ Over the Phone - Part 1

I've always wanted to to be fucked in a movie theater.
Wearing nothing under my skirt and a flimsy, lace bra under my tight shirt.
The loud sounds coming from an action movie drowning out the unmistakable sounds of a thick cock pushing into my wet pussy.
The dim lights concealing the sensual act from those surrounding us.
Trying to bite back the moans that are begging to escape my lips when calloused fingers rub vigorously against my clit, while another hand teases my nipples.
Just thinking about it has my core clenching and nipples hardened.
I need to get laid.

I look over at the clock on my night stand seeing it's 8am. I need to be at work in 30 minutes, but my pussy is begging for attention.
Calling a friend of mine, I pray he's in the mood for some fun tonight.
Meeting Xander has been the best thing to happen for my sex life.
He's attractive - god-like. His dick is enormous, long and thick - perfect for filling me and reaching that perfect spot. He's completely into the no-strings-attached arrangement. Plus he's down for any and all of my crazy exhibitionist fantasies.
"Anna, my sexy little vixen. I was hoping you'd call soon. Got any new adventures for us?"
"Well, that depends..." I reply, excitement and lust dripping from my words, "Are you up for seeing a movie tonight?"
"Will there be much seeing involved?"
"Not with what I have planned."
"Then I'm in. My cock is already twitching from the idea." He responds.
I think back to a couple of days ago where he said the same thing and we ended up getting off to each other on the phone. Imagining him take his own cock in his big hand, stroking up and down strongly while he lets out guttural moans has little sighs of appreciation escaping my mouth without realizing it. I want that again.
"Are you hot already Anna? Are you soaking wet at the thought of tonight already?"
"Mhm." My breathe speeding up as my heart pounds in my chest.
"What time do you have to be at work?" Xander asks.
"8:30." I reply, breathily.
"We've got time. Crawl into the center of your bed baby. Strip for me."
I do as he says, quickly shedding my work clothes until I'm left in a black lace bra and thong that provides no protection to my erect nipples and dripping pussy.
"Okay." I respond.
"Good girl. Use those beautiful fingers to pull at your pretty pink nipples baby. Imagine my mouth covering them. Sucking until you beg for more." Xander breathes out. I hear his breathing pick up and know he's working himself.
This knowledge and his sexy words propel me to bring my hands to my breasts. I rub and squeeze, imaging mine are his hands. I brush my thumbs over my pebbled nipples and shiver as electricity shoots down my stomach straight to my throbbing clit.
Loving the attention on my breasts, but having woken up horny, I need more and quickly. I whimper, cuing Xander to continue his torturous words.
"That's it baby. Beg for it." He says.
He loves when I beg him; when I ask for his permission. It brings him so much pleasure, and I revel in the fact that I'm the one who makes his cock hard.
"Xander. Please. Let me touch my pussy." I reply, knowing he loves it when I get straight to the point.
"Yes. Slowly trail your hand down your tight stomach Anna. Trail your fingers over the outside of your pussy."
I do as he says. Feeling the soft pads of my fingers illicit sinful desires deep inside my womb.
"Xander." I breathe out as I circle my fingers around my putter lips.
"Yes, Anna. Say my name. Rub your clit baby. Of god, this feels so good." He moans and I rub my button hard and slow - torturous. I hear him shift and groan, the sounds of his hand getting faster around his thick cock seep through the phone speaker.
"Yes! Oh fuck. Xander tell me what you're doing." I say as I push one finger inside my pussy, pushing up and rubbing the pad of my middle finger against my inside walls as I drag it out. My palm torturously hitting my clit as I do so.
Xander releases a deep groan as he starts talking, "My hand is wrapped tightly around my cock, pulling up and down slowly, as I imagine pushing into your mouth rather than my hand."
I let out a loud moan that verberates throughout my apartment, only momentarily worrying that the neighbors might hear me.
"Keep moaning, Anna. Ah! I want that tight, wet mouth of yours wrapped around me. Your lips encasing my pulsing dick, your tongue sliding up the underside until you reach the head, teasing there before pushing all the way down until I'm buried in your throat. Of shit, baby. Rub your clit hard and fast. I'm gunna cum soon."
"Oh yes!" I say as I pull my fingers from inside my clenching walls and start to rub my pulsing clit just like he said.
I feel the metaphorical build up as my toes start to curl and my back arches. My fingers speed up their quest, reaching for my orgasm.
"I'm gunna cum!" I say loudly into the phone.
"Me too. Cum for me baby. I want you cumming so hard you scream my name. Cum."
And as if on cue, I reach my peak, my hips lift up off the silk sheets and I scream out as my release hits me like a tidal wave. "Xander. Oh fuck. Yes. Yes! Mhm." I cry out.
"Oh fuck yes, baby. Oh god I'm coming. Oh shit! Anna!" He says through the phone releasing the sexiest groans I've heard from any man.
I gently rub my clit, dipping my middle finger inside my pussy leisurely, riding out my orgasm. My legs tremble and hips pulse up and down with the after shocks.
"I'm so looking forward to tonight now." He says.
I laugh and look over at the clock. Yeah, I'm gunna be late for work.