prologue

Starbucks. A place where people can order their drinks; study or just simply steal the wifi. One of the busiest coffee Industry's in the Ansan campus of Seoul Institute of the Arts.

There's one boy who's very outstanding to the customers of the café. He is known for his colourful hair, gummy smile and positive attitude; always trying his very best to please his co-workers and customers.

His name is Min Yoongi. Despite the fact that he's a starbucks employee, he is, also, a student of the institute in the department of Digital Arts. He spends day, and even night, making his works look perfect and returning his work beforehand.

"Next, please." Yoongi calls out as he sees his daily costumer.

"Strawberry Frappuccino with soy milk, right?" He assured.

The boy widened his eyes at the barista. He nodded straightaway.

"You order the same thing every day, so it ain't hard to remember." The blue-haired joked.

"Initials?"

"It's Jhope." Hoseok replies. "J-H-O-P-E."

Yoongi strangely looked at the younger as he wrote his requested name. Hoseok paid the cost and walked his way to the waiting counter.

"So, why Jhope?"

"Huh?"

"What's up with the name?" Yoongi inquired, again.

"Oh," Hoseok realised. "It's my photography name."

"You do photography as hobby?"

"No, I study at the nearest college."

"Alright," Yoongi approved.

"Here is your drink, Jhope." He said winking at the customer.

COMING SOON

26-09-2017