The Repeated Love 11 - Conclusion of Vongola Ring Battle

Start from the beginning

You cup your cheeks, blushing deep red as you remembered those embarassing question. 'No, no, no! This is not the time to imagine those stuffs you perverted noob!!' You try to snap yourself while slapping on your own cheeks.

"O.o What's wrong, Riekka?"

"No, nothing much, Ceres ^^'!"

You look up to your so-called crush. 'I don't know.. but there is always this heavy feeling and a sweet sensation everytime I look at him.' You blush more.

'ARGHH STOP FANTASIZING FAIRY TALE STUFF ALREADY @/////@!!!' You clutch on your hair.

"Riekka!! Watch out!"

You snap from your thoughts and jump backwards quickly from Xanxus's sudden outburst from the frozen ice.

"What is this..? Since when Mammon-sensei brought the 7 rings with him?"

"Heh. We did not lose yet. This rings will release our boss from the ice and defeat all of you once again..!"

Your eyes went wide as Mammon opens his left palm with the guardians' rings on it.

"That's..! Sensei! Please stop this now!"

"....!" Tsuna pull out his hand when the sky ring suddenly lit up, showing reaction to the guardians' rings as it lights its fire too. "Hmph. I see it now."

He flies to Xanxus and melt the ice with the embers. While Tsuna was distracted, Belphegor took the chance and send his knife flying to Tsuna to steal his sky ring.

"....!"

'He is still alive??' "Give that back, Belphegor!" You were about to charge towards him but stopped as Tsuna fell from exhaustion when he tried to stand up.

"Juudaime-sama! Hang in there!" You kneel beside him, narrowing your eyes to Mammon. "Sensei.. don't!"

Mammon ignores you and slide in the sky ring into Xanxus's finger. He put the remaining rings into its respective places in the ring chain from Xanxus's pocket. A powerful light glow brighter than before as all the rings had gathered together. Xanxus stands up slowly, chuckling loudly as he grips on his hand.

"Yes, power!! I can feel it flowing inside my body-...!!"

BA-THUMP!

"....!! What th- UGH!"

BA-THUMP!

"Riekka..! Look!"

You wheel your head to Xanxus who suddenly acted weirdly after all his chuckle.

"What happened?"

"Juudaime-sama.. as if.. the rings are.."

Xanxus fell on the ground once again.

Tsuna gasped as he flashed back the memories where he defeated Mosca last time (which the 9th is inside it). He remembered the time where 9th suddenly point a finger with a flame around it to his forehead.

'Now I.. understand 9th message!'

"That ring.. rejected him..!"

All of sudden, the atmosphere went silent. Xanxus shudders when he try to sit up. "Fine.. I admit.. I'm not in a real father-son relationship with the old fart!!" The people around him startled, including you and Ceres. "But why..? His face is like.. Secondos'.."

"Xanxus.."

"Don't pity me, trash!!"

"Xanxus.. no matter what you think.. 9th really care about you like his own son.. that is why he never kill you."