| Chapter 21 ❤️ |

Start from the beginning

"Oh so I can talk now?" He rose an eyebrow.

"You think this is a joke, don't you?"

"No I was just-"

"Save it," she held her up hand up as the bell rang.

---

Zonnique made it through half the day without seeing Rayan. But one person she did continue to see was Mulan. It was almost as if Mulan was following her around. But instead of being paranoid about it, she brushed it off.

Lunch time arrived in no time and Courtney, Chres & Zonnique were at their usual table. Zonnique got up to get another apple when Rayan moved in front of her.

"When can we finish the conversation from this morning?"

"Never," she scoffed grabbing an apple and going back to her table.

To her dismay he followed her there and towered over her as she sat down.

"Zonnique, let me talk to you."

"Or nah."

"Why is you acting so-"

"So what?" She swung around standing up."So what Rayan?"

"Yo' you better chill."

"What you gone do? Hit me? Cuz it ain't gone be yo' first time hurting me."

At this point Chres thought it was getting too deep. He saw Rayan's face going from anger to sadness and decided to step in.

"Aye y'all, let's just chill out. No need to cause no scene."

"No, no let's do this right now since she wanna act all big and bad." Rayan backed away.

"Rayan stop," Courtney stood up.

"Ayo everybody, I think we got a thottie over here!" He pointed to Zonnique as everyone's attention shifted to her.

"Rayan I will fuck you up!"

"Yeah, whatever. You already gave me some good brain the other day so I wouldn't mind you fucking me up." He shrugged as everyone gasped and laughed.

"No I didn't, stop lying." Zonnique balled her fist up as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Ayo' man chill out." Chres pushed Ray a little.

"No, since she want act like a bitch. I'mma treat her like a bitch."

"Fuck you!" She tried lunging at him but Chres held her back.

She wrestled out of his grip and stomped out of the cafeteria.

"Why would you do that?!" Courtney pushed Rayan almost knocking him over.

"Say Chres man you better get your girl."

"I ain't doing shit man. She right. What the fuck wrong with you?"

"Zonnique's what's wrong with me. All y'all is what's wrong with me?" He shook his head and stormed out.

And finally, after the cafeteria settled down. Chres sat back down near Courtney nearly out of breath. He shook his head and looked at her.

"Now can we do something?"

"Now," she nodded."Now we can do something."

----

Zonnique and Rayan were both suspended from school for three days, therefor Zonnique was at home in Tuesday morning. Her mom & dad had a talk with her after receiving a call from Courtney's parents about what happened. Her mother was more disappointed then anything. She had just told her to let it be & here she was put out behind some boy.