"She's being dramatic," James sighed, "she needs to get over it—it was just a prank and it did no harm! It looks like it even brought them together! She should thank us—"

"Shut up, James."

"—I'm just saying, it's seems like it's been completely positive—"

"Shut up, James!" Lily huffed, wrapping her arms around her books and standing abruptly from the table, her red hair flying backwards. She stormed out of the Hall, upset and emotional. Eileen weakly followed and Rose tagged along, the two of them going to console their friend. Belle ditching them was hurting Lily a lot and it was clear to see.

"Maybe she doesn't want to be friends with us anymore?" Peter suggested, his voice small. "Maybe she wants new friends?"

"Why, though?" Sirius scoffed. Remus slammed his hands down onto the table, taking the little energy he had.

"Because of you!"

And with that Remus was gone as well. He was too exhausted, and it was about time for his trip to the Hospital Wing anyways. He was supposed to be there twenty minutes ago, but the whole Belle ordeal distracted him. Peter, needing to take a side,  looked between the cool guys and Remus. He went back and forth for a while until he made his decision to leave as well, isolating James and Sirius.

It was silent for a few moments as the boys ate.

"Who knew that the bookworm would cause this group to shatter?" James shook his head slowly, in disbelief. "Didn't think she'd be the glue [ SUBJECT A5: THE GLUE ;) ], did ya mate?"

"Not shatter, just crack. Cracks can be fixed," The shaggy boy shrugged, folding his hands on the table.

"How?"

"With more glue."

— — — — —

Belle walked into the Gryffindor Common Room with fourth year Thalia Rousse, a muggle-born with a love of caring for animals. Belle and Thalia were decent acquaintances as they were often grouped together in Arithmancy for their similar last names and tended to agree on most things. Belle was too busy laughing at a joke for her to notice right away the missing link.

The boys stared at Belle as she walked past, hoping she wouldn't notice them. Though it seemed Lady Luck was not on their side as just before she got to the dorms, Belle turned her head. She was about to turn back around when she took notice of the member missing from the group. She slowly approached them.

"Where's Remus?"

"Why do you care?" Sirius raised an eyebrow, an action that was meant to be hurtful.

"Is he alright?" She tried again.

"Why do you care?" He repeated, standing from his spot. The look in his eyes was cold and distant, his fists clenched. She didn't know why Sirius was so angry, she'd done nothing but sit with her other friend, one that actually cared about her and where she was.

"Remus is fine- he was feeling ill so he went to the Hospital Wing." James looked at her but did not beam like he usually did. His stare was nothing but empty.

She frowned at the two and opened her mouth to speak again, but Sirius cut her off.

"Just leave."

She gaped. Sirius had never been so...serious... in his life before. She sighed and nodded, sensing she was not welcome with the two of them anymore. Maybe they didn't want to be her friend any longer, maybe this was their way of excluding her. She backed up, clutching her things to her chest. They glared at her the whole way up the stairs.

Little did she know the wrath about to unfold in the girls' dorm.

AN: Hey guys! Sorry about no update last week! In all honesty I completely forgot and I hate to say that but a lot has been on my mind! My drama class is doing a really fun thing but it's on the day of my aunt's wedding so I can't go and I'm just uhghghghhg.  I just wanted to say you guys are so awesome and I love the comments I'm getting (I love all comments, including constructive criticism) and want to thank everyone that has commented! 

AND HOLY CRAP 1.6K VIEWS WHAT EVEN

and if no one got this, all the things in Bold were references to some of my favs (one was a book on here written by one of my favorite authors of all fricken time)

another thing, I was thinking I could do a question of the day thing because I want to interact with my readers :) But it will only work if you guys actually answer so I'll try one out this chapter and if no-one answers I'll take that as a no haha 

QUESTION(S):   

a) who saw It ?

b) WHO LOVED IT ?

c) WHO ELSE IS COMPLETELY IN LOVE WITH THE CAST / WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER AND OR CAST MEMBER?

d) if you didn't like It tell me why because honestly I don't understand

MY ANSWER:

YES YES YES IM OBSESSED WITH ALL OF THEM (but my favorite has to be Richie/Finn cuz honestly his humor was about my level of humor)

alright I know this is a long authors note but I had a lot to say! Thanks for reading! 

-Hannah :)