Movie night

My mom took the cotton candy machine out the pantry that we got from our grandma which was her grandmas which was her moms aunt.
Yeah it's pretty old but it still works good and it makes really good cotton candy! I remember it was me, Brent, mom and dad sitting outside eating cotton candy one day when me and Brent were younger. We used to put it on this wooden table and plug it in to the deck outlet.
We had like all the flavored but now we only have like 2 flavors left. I miss my dad sooo much but he is doing a good cause by being in the army and protecting our country...but anyways( don't wanna get too emotional) I need to go call Chloe and Liza.
I ran upstairs and Brent was already on the phone talking. " Who are you inviting?" I asked him. "Oh no one special just maybe RYAN and oh what was his name CONNER!" He said smirking.
"Really!?!?" I told him. "You just did that because you knew I was gonna invite Chloe and Liza! " Am I a genius or not?" He said. " Ugh." I moaned and walked out the room.
I had a feeling Chloe and Liza are gonna be like "ON A WEEKDAY!" My mom is just that kinda person she'll let you go places as long as you tell her first.
I went into my moms room and sat on her bed. The room still had my dads stuff but his Father's Day present was missing because he took it with him. He probably took some outfits with him but I don't know since I wasn't in the room when he was packing.
I sat there for a while and then turned on the TV. There was really nothing good on but Jersey Shore and Teen mom was just playing repeats and Keeping up with the Kardashians was always annoying and gives you a headache ( seriously someone cry's every episode!) so I just turned it off and called Chloe.
"Hello?" she answered. " Hey Chloe my mom said we can have a movie and cotton candy night tonight wanna come?" I asked. " OF COURSE I l-u-v your moms cotton candy like sooooo good!" She replied.
" I'll call Liza and make sure you get here early we can talk about things in the hangout room if Brent doesn't take it first before everything is ready." I said.
" Ok see ya" she said hanging up. I called Liza and of course she said ON A WEEKDAY! I'm pretty sure they are on the way now. I went downstairs and told my mom who was invited and Brent was I guess telling her too because he was sitting at the breakfast bar talking to her when I got into the kitchen.
I went outside and waited. It shouldn't take long since they live 2 blocks away and Liza lives next to Chloe. So I just played some Candy Crush(Not sponsored btw) Finally a few minutes later they pulled up in Chloe's car.
We did our girl thing greeting. While we were doing that we saw a sports car pull and I wonder who got out? Ryan and Conner said Hello and went inside. Chloe and Liza nearly fainted.
"How are we supposed to make it though this movie night with you know what our crushes?!?!" Liza said." It was Brent's fault he invited them on purpose." I said. " Stupid Brent!" Chloe screamed.
"Hey let's go inside and talk then let's see if we can watch your mom make the yummy goodness cotton candy and be first!" Liza said. We all headed inside and ran downstairs to the basement ( mom turned it into a hangout space for us teens it has a couch, tv console with games, and a ping pong table) and of course Brent, Ryan and Conner where already downstairs playing video games on the couch. "Let's just go to my room." I said." Come join us." Conner said. " There is enough controllers.
" No thanks." I said. " We want to to do something else.
" Hey later when your mom gives us free time after the movie we can play spin the bottle." Ryan said mystery like. " Umm YES!" Chloe and Liza said.
"Sure!" I said. We went back upstairs and went into my room but we really didn't talk about anything because I didn't want to to make my BFFS mad right now so we went downstairs just in time to see my mom make the cotton candy.
I love to watch my mom make cotton candy because it looks so cool. My mom put the cotton candy sticks in a cake pop tray and then put them on the table. I volunteered to make the popcorn, Chloe volunteered to make the cookies and Liza volunteered to help my mom with the drinks. While we were doing that the boys came in the kitchen.
"Can we go out for a swim real quick." Brent begged." No everything is ready and we need to find out which movie to watch. " Yes ma'm!" Ryan and Conner said looking at Brent.
We went into the living room and settled down. My mom settled us in and put a few blankets on the floor if we wanted to lay on the floor. Me, Chloe and Liza lay on the floor and the boys sat on the couch. We picked Hancock, Daddy's Home, Suicide Squad. My mom passed out cotton candy, cookies and popcorn and gave us Fruit punch.
We watched Daddy's Home first and it was hilarious. I noticed Chloe and Liza kept looking at Ryan and Conner in between movies.
We took a break before we watched Hancock and went outside to the pool. It wasn't too late for a night swim. It was only 6:06. I let Chloe and Liza use my bathing suits since we are like the same size and Brent did the same.
We went out to the pool and played truth or dare and of course someone had to start the nasty stuff even tho we were gonna play spin the bottle later "Ok." Brent said. "Chloe truth or dare?"
" Dare!" She said exitedly. Everyone was picking Dare. " Ok I dare you to kiss Ryan." He said. Chloe looked at Ryan blushing.
" Umm can we do this when we play spin the bottle later like not right now please!" She said uncomfortable. We dried off and went inside and watched Hancock. After that we went downstairs. Mom was doing laundry and when she saw us she said Have fun and left.
Isn't my mom the best?!?!
The girls played ping pong for a while while the boys played on the Xbox. I was doing all kinds of flips and twists since I was in gymnastics and I also taught Liza how to do a back handspring and Chloe how to do a cartwheel.
After that we had a dance party. The girls where shaking their hips and the boys were dabbing. Brent tried to twerk but his butt wouldn't move at all. " You wanna play spin the bottle now?" Ryan asked. " Not yet." I said.
After that we sat down and watched TV. An hour later Conner asked " Can we play spin the bottle now?!?!" He said bored. " Yeah I'm bored too." Liza said. "I'll go get the bottle." Brent said.