Chapter I:The Path

Another day had come. The wind kept flowing through every place on the dry desert. A boy was standing there, on the sand hill, as if he was looking for something but hopeless. He slid down the hill, sand flashed through his face,only sweat still remained. He stood up, let the wind felt him, let it flow through his soul. He was a tall boy, with dark hair, trying to discover the world by himself. Through his black eyes, it was like an unlikely world behind it, a strange universe with very different kind of colours inside that could let you saw his mind but could not let you went through it. Very bright the skies is it, a bright red that reflected the colour of sand, which is the beauty of Daron VI. Standing for a while, he started to go back to his Plantinium XXV ship with his droid, AC-A11. 

  "What should we do next, Peter?" AC-A11 asked by his robot voice.

  "I don't know, should we visit my home."Peter answered with a little mixture of sadness

  "But I though you don't want to arrive there anymore?"

  "I don't know. It just my feeling that I should visit Xalender I."

  "Ok then, let's go."

Peter walked away, but he's seem to be missing something. He looked back. But there was nothing but dust and sand.

  "I must be sicked"He whispered.

The dark hair boy got in the ship. It was still the same like the day his dad gave to him. But then it kept remind him about the day his dad got away. . .

It was cold, no home, no place to live except the ship. He was at there, between Death and Live, hoped for some very little miracles. Finally, the God had smiled at him, a grand Ijus master had saved him. She tought him about lightsaber, the force, fed him like her son and grew him up. But the happiest days couldn't last long,She had gone for war, and she had never turn back. Hopeless of waiting for her, Peter had gone and found the truth. She was killed by the one who took away his parents, Dark Oggy, a grand Mörk demonish. Peter was shocked. But when he was trying to suicide, he found out, if he ended up himself like this, then who would revenge for his parents, his teacher. 

Peter, who is now, one of the greatest Ijus ever, is the one who balances the force again. He is talented and well knownledge. While people from every place in the galaxy are enjoying there happiest moment ever, but, however, something tells him that Mörk is still alive and hidding somewhere over the dark skies. Dark Oggy has risen again. But where is he? Unable to answer, the grand Ijus must be letheaned. For Peter, this is the time to retire, and he knows that.