Unexpected Love •Baekyeol Fanfic•

|| Prologue ||

Being a nerd, unpopular, and being insulted was the most worst thing that happened to Byun Baekhyun, but then one side of him is actually liking of having not that much popularity. Or to make it short, he loves being alone..He never liked seeing people being social with others. He hated everyone. And he hated his life.

He doesn't know how to love. Same thing that he didn't ever received love but only from his close friends. His mother and father would just go on and treat hi

m like he wasn't their son. They treated him painfully. But then when Baekhyun was tiredly cleaning up thr house and guarding it one night, a police officer went in and informed that his mother and father died because of driving and being drunk, resulting a painful car crash.

But Although, Bargain was half Happy because the devils were just brought back to he'll and half worried because his now living on his own. But because he was gifted with the power of supreme knowledge, he became a scholar at the most expensive academy in all of Korea.

Remembering those days were just traumatic for Baekh yun. Therefore, he grew up not receiving love nor giving love. His heart is a pure unsatisfied stone that hasn't beated for love.

Until a certain transferee went to his school. A tall boy who is always a happy-go-luck person. Just Baekhyun's first halve at the said boy made his heart beat for the first time.

He is now falling in love.....

The only problem is that Baekhyun is  actually making it a secret. A lover's curiousity secret to be exact.

Will there be a Happily ever after for this two extremely different boys?

Or will the other one just reject the boy's feelings.

Obviously it's hard to say.....they're both boys.

"This heart of mine will only beat for you, and only you Chanyeol!" - Baekhyun.

[Coming soon]