chapter 1

"OMG i cant believe it, i have wanted one for so long." he says as he runs to the dirt bike i have spent all my saved up money on. But it was worth it by seeing his reaction.

"yah haha i hope you like if u wanted a different one we can go back and exchange it or---" 

"I love it Anna you are the best friend i have ever had!!" he says as he brings me into his arms again and my heart aches at the word friend but its something i have gotten used to.

"HOLY SHIT were did this come from!!" Jack says as he opens the door taking in the expensive present i got Gilinksy.

"Isnt it sick dude." Gilinksy says letting go of me and going over to the dirt bike. "I think ill name it annie, for anna." He says looking at me and we both start laughing because he know how much i hate it when people call me that.

"Very funny" I say nudging his shoulder. and he looks down at me and i cant help but get lost in his eyes. "Um should we go all go out to lunch??" i ask trying to distract myself.

AT THE RESTRAUNT

"Yah we got home and we all went out to in-and-out" jack says into the phone to our parent. "Yes Annas here." I know whats coming. "Okay ill tell her, okay love yah." He hangs up and he gives me the look.

"Mom and dad are coming home early and they want you to go to the mall and get her some stuff, she said she will text you what she wants." I look down at my phone to the notification of my death. Its longer then i thought.

"Figured" I stand up grabbing my coat and asking for the cheek for my burger. We already finished eating but we were just enjoying our time together.

"I can drive you, i dont want you walking home alone, you live a couple miles away let me take you as a thank you." And my heart leaps but i try to hide it my best. I looked down at my brother and he nodded his head in agreement.

"Thats fine just drop me off i could use some alone time anyways." He reply and me and Gilinksy look at each other and smile.

******

"Peace out bro!!" Gilinsky yells out the window after dropping off my brother. My phone buzzes again and its my mom with a whole other list im so sick of this shit.

"Whats wrong?" he asks obviously noticed my annoyed huf.

"Oh just the usual mom thing were i have to do everything because she thinks that im the child that was ment to be her slave." I say leaning back in my chair.

"Wow it must suck i remember all the times whenever we all hang out your always the one who has to leave to fill her orders." He says giving me a synthetic smile.

"Yah its pretty bad but im used to it, and thank you for dropping me off again you didnt have to do that." i say still happy from his small gesture.

"Drop off?" He looks and me and i give him a confused look. "Im going in with you." he states and im happy but i dont want to put him through the torture that i go through.

"NONONO your not doing that i know your trying to be nice but thats to much." 

"Anna" He puts his hand on my thigh and my body ignites in heat i i swallow hard. " Im going with you i really care about you and were going to make this shopping trip a little fun." he says looking over and winking.