"No I understood the position you were in" I replied "I wasn't angry. I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to go out but I wasn't angry"

"I'm just sorry" Bella nodded with a guilty smile.

"I'm just glad that you decided to confront me instead of avoiding me" I shrugged "My family kind of thought that you would just avoid me"

"Why would avoid you?"

"Bad question Bella" I laughed quietly "Maybe because you just found out that I was a vampire"

"No what I meant was that why would I avoid you when avoiding you wouldn't get any answers from you" Bella smiled sheepishly "But maybe we can make up for today, I still want to hang out tonight if you do?"

"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"Well yeah" She replied with a smile

"I would like that" I said quietly, ashamed while I looked at my feet "I would like that a lot Bella"

"Why do you sound so sad?" Bella asked

"Because I'm placing you in danger by just being close to you but right now I don't care because I just want to spend time with you" I brought my eyes to hers and she smiled "I want to spend as much time with you as we both can handle"

"Don't feel guilty" My mate said simply

I felt a small smile starting to appear on my lips as I heard the reassurance from Bella

"So let's go back to my house" Bella suggested quietly "And we can just talk about this"

"You know that Edward didn't want me finding you?" I asked as I thought aloud "He thought that a human vampire combination wouldn't work"

"Well we're just going to have to prove him wrong" Bella said confidently, she was fighting for me and I loved it "Can we go inside? I'm getting a little cold"

"Right of course Bella. I apologize" I mumbled

Mentally slapping myself on the forehead for forgetting that Bella was a human, and humans get cold

I walked to move past Bella but she didn't even turn to start walking. She grabbed my arm lightly and I sighed at the warmth I felt from her grip

"Alice I trust you" Bella said affirming her confidence in me

"I'm glad" I replied with a nod

She let go of my arm slowly and we made our way back to Bella's house, silently. I was too caught in my own mind to discuss anything with her even though I wanted to spill out my guts to her.

Walking up to her room; I heard the door shut behind Bella with a click and she let out a deep, but shaky breath.

"You make my room smell really nice" Bella admitted and I chuckled "Actually you make everything smell really nice"

"That's a part of being a vampire. Everything about me is supposed to lure you in; my looks, my smell, my voice. It's supposed to draw in prey but seeing as that isn't much use to me I just use it to dazzle" I wanted to try and make light of the situation, I didn't want to convince myself that I was too dangerous for her because I knew I could talk myself into believing it, and I wouldn't be able to stay around her.

"I can't believe that you had known about me for a decade" Bella said shaking her head "And I've only known you for just a little over 2 weeks"

"Is that creepy?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers nervously

"No. I mean if I were you I wouldn't have bothered. I'm just...I'm plain and you...you're absolutely stunning" Bella replied while still shaking her head