"So what's up?" Bella asked running a hand through her brown hair while furrowing her eyebrows "Did you drive that here?"

I looked back over my shoulder and giggled to myself

"Yes that's my Porsche" I grinned

What could I say; I was a proud mother to a fast, yellow bundle of joy

"Did you just get it or something?" Bella asked as she walked past me to go over to my car and ran her hand over the hood "This is so awesome"

"No I've had it for a while. My parents gave me it as a present for having such good grades last semester" I smirked as I watched Bella marvel at my car. My plan of showing my car off totally worked

"Why don't you drive it to school?" Bella asked as she walked back up towards me, resuming her previous position in front of the door but her eyes went straight back to my car

"Carlisle doesn't want me attracting attention to myself but it needs to stretch its legs sometimes"

"I bet it goes pretty fast huh?" Bella looked back to me and a small smile spread to her lips

"If it's okay with Charlie I'll take you for a drive in it one afternoon after school"

"Awesome. So not that I don't like it that you're here but what did bring you here anyway?"

"Well you left this in the Biology room" I said holding her book out to her "I wanted to give it to you earlier but I just didn't get the chance"

"Oh yeah, thank you" She smiled as she took her book from my hands. Her fingers brushed mine and she paused. Either she felt the jolt that I did or she just noticed how cold I was "Your hands are freezing"

"Circulation problems" I shrugged casually as I placed my arms behind my back quickly but not too quickly for her to be suspicious.

"I'm glad you came over actually, I wanted to thank you for being so cool about taking me to the nurse's" Bella said and she rubbed her neck embarrassingly "Actually I just wanted to talk to you again in general"

"Me too" I offered nodding with a grin

"How did you know where I lived though?" Bella asked

"You're the chief's daughter so I had an idea" I replied winking jokingly

"Well either way, I'm glad" Bella said with a shy smile "So I was thinking while I was in the nurse's office that we have to start that Biology assignment sometime soon"

"Yeah we probably should" I agreed "As long as it doesn't involve blood though right?"

"Right" Bella said with a chuckle

The door opened and a younger boy with long black hair popped his head out. I knew exactly who he was and I could tell he was from La Push just from the smell they had left. Jacob Black stood there with his boyish charm, big smile and his pearly white teeth. The blacks lived on the reservation, which we couldn't go on to thanks to the treaty.

"A Cullen" Jacob said raising his eyebrows in surprise

"You two know each other?" Bella asked looking from Jacob to me

I did my best to keep a small smile on my face but it was a struggle

"We know of each other" I replied simply "How are you Jacob?"

"Oh I'm great" Jacob grinned smugly

I smirked almost bitterly at his impoliteness of not even repeating the question, even if he didn't mean it. It was just something that I liked to call manners