Elizabeth's beginning

Will's POV

What am i going to tell my sisters!! They would kill me if they figure out i have a kid!! I heard footsteps upstairs, and i did the first thing i could think of, i told Elizabeth to hide. Meira stomped down the stairs with her earbuds and she was in one of dads old shirts and a pair of shorts. She tiredly asked,"Will, have you seen... hey, why is there a little girl behind a lamp?" I said the first thing that came to my mind,"She is... she is my... i mean um..." Elizabeth interrupted me,"He is babysitting me." Elizabeth winked at me. Meira stared at me and said," Alrighty then...Anyway have you seen Hope?" I nodded my head,"She went out with Daniel." Meira groaned and went back up stairs. The kid looked at me like i was crazy for a second and she asked,"Who was that?" I rubbed my neck and kinda laughed,"Thats my sister, i mean your aunt... thats Aunt Meira." I heard something drop on the floor, i turned and i saw my sister and her phone on the floor. She dragged me into the kitchen, crossed her arms and started talking,"When did you find the time to have a kid? Who is the mom?" I was surprised that she took it very mature. I just felt so much anxiety at the time that, felt like crawling into her lap and just start crying. She sighed,"Will... can i ask you something private?" I nodded, i wasn't sure what she was going to ask me. She had tears rolling down her face, she said,"Whats it like to have a kid?" We really never talked about anything private like that before. Elizabeth tugged on Meira's old shirt and said,"May i have some juice please?" Meira wiped away her tears and sort of laughed then gave Elizabeth some juice. She put her earbuds back in and went back to her room. I started thing about her question, it repeated in my mind. Whats it like to have a kid. It was like 4 hours until Hope got home, by then Meira was the first one to talk to her. I was worried Hope would yell at me, and she did. She started screaming,"WILL, YOU BETTER HAVE A VERY GOOD EXPLANATION FOR THIS!!! A KID REALLY WILL!!!!!!" I didn't say anything, all I could think of was Meira's question. I just picked up Elizabeth, and i sat down sat back down in front of  Hope, with Elizabeth in my lap. Hope kind of just left, as if the kid was some kind of Hope repellent. I stood back up and i dragged Hope upstairs. She growled,"WHAT DO YOU WANT,STREAKER!?" I just blurred out,"Is Meira... ok?" She kinda looked surprised,"You mean, you don't know?" I shook my head. Hope just hugged me for some reason, she sighed," Meira cant have kids." I didn't say a word i just went into her room, and she was crying. I didn't say anything. I never saw her this sad before. I just sort of picked my sister up like a she was a baby, and i went down stairs. I put Meira down in front of Elizabeth,"Meira, Elizabeth is your niece, witch means she is kinda like your kid." I rubbed my neck and blushed. I didn't know if it helped at all. I sat down beside my sister. "When did you find out?" She kinda just poured her heart out to me. She said,"I found out a little while ago. I wasn't even trying to have kids yet, but i went to the doctor and they said that i wont be able to have kids." She stared crying again. Elizabeth started talking to Meira,"MeMe, your my MeMe." Meira just laughed. Hope crossed her arms and said growled quietly,"Why don't i get a cool 'aunt' name." Elizabeth kinda laughed,"Your aunt Opal." Hope smiled. I smiled," I want a cool name too, who am I." Elizabeth smiled,"Your my papa of course, you silly." I don't know why but i see Daisy in her. When Elizabeth Laughs, she is the only one I see. I think that we're going to be ok.