I glanced over at Harry, who looked terrified.

"Adds, there's something I've been meaning to tell you since I first saw you," Sirius said gravely to me. I leaned towards the fire intently.

"I'm- Oh, gotta go!" Sirius disappeared from the fire.

"Wonder what he needed to tell me," I stood up.

"Yeah, it sounded serious," Harry said, leaning back into the couch.

"Hey, Harry?" I said suddenly.

"Yeah?" He turned to look at me.

"Well, my brother bought a new appartment in London, not too far from your house," I started.

"Oh, cool!"

"Yeah, well, I'll be moving in this summer... and I've never been able to invite you around before, but now I can. So I was wondering if you wanted to come? We could really use a hand decorating and all that, and it would be really fun to spend the summer with you... I understand if you can't or you want to see your aunt and uncle-"

"-Adds, stop rambling. I'd love to come over. It'd be a great escape from Dudley! Dumbledore says I've got to go to the Dursley's for at least the first week, but I'll be at your's for the other five- if I'm alive," Harry smiled.

"That's great! I did invite Ron and Hermione as well but Hermione is going on holiday to Lake District or something and Ron's having family time at the Burrow."

"Family time?" Harry mocked. "Since when?"

"I don't know, it's Mrs Weasley's new name for the holidays," I laughed.

"Typical," Harry rolled his eyes playfully.

"I'm just glad your coming," I said as a smirk tugged on my lips.

"Hey, it's a chance to finally prove I'm better than your brother at Quidditch... Rhyds is going down," Harry dreamed as I snorted.

"As if," I said as Harry chuckled.

"Wanna bet?" He challenged.

"I would, but I don't want to make you bankrupt," I raised my eyebrows, holding back laughter.

"Oh you don't have to worry about m- oh, hey Ron," Harry's attention diverted to the youngest Weasley boy descending the stairs in too-small maroon PJs.

"What are you two flirting about?" Ron smirked, sitting between us as I smacked him with a pillow.

"What, like you've been doing with Hermione? I wouldn't know," Harry teased back, I high-fived him from behind Ron.

Ron turned about as maroon as his fraying Weasley jumper. "Shut up..."

Harry, Ron and I burst out laughing.

"Some people are trying to sleep, you know!" A shrill voice came from the stairs. "Oh, its you lot," Hermione stepped down the stairs and fell into the armchair next to Harry.

***

Over the next few nights, my mind kept unconsciously wandering over to the Yule Ball and the kiss with Harry. As hard as I tried to forget it... well that was enough to make me remember it, you know what I mean? I just don't get why... spur of the moment? But the weird thing was I wanted it as much as he did. No... I couldn't. How can you possibly... come on Addy, say it.... l-like your best friend? No, even testing out those words sounded wrong. I couldn't fancy Harry... that's like suddenly saying I fancy Rhydian... OK maybe not exactly but still. Stop thinking about it, Addy, I told myself, forcing myself to think about the Charms lesson I was in.