chapter five

theres alot of flashbacks in this one, so bare with me if it all of a sudden doesnt make sense. it's probably happening in the past :)

Removing his lips from the soft skin of her neck, Zayn looked down on Grace. Asleep, she had fallen asleep. Just my luck.

Lifting himself completely off her, he moved and laid himself down beside her. Reaching for the comforter which was a mess at their feet, he reached down and pulled it over both their bodies. This is torture, he thought. Having his arm held tightly around her waist, her body tight against his own, heat radiating off them both, was too much. And the fact that he couldn't do a thing about the sexual tension filled room only added to his frustration.

Pushing his annoyances to the back of his mind, he let himself drift off into nothingness; the blackness that consumed his mind, null of anything but the beauty that was Grace and all his fantasies.

Grace's back arched beneath him, pressing her body firmly against his. Her breathy moan lasted the entire length of that first stroke, as if he pushed the sound out of her with his hard self. It ended on a gasp just as he sank fully inside, but then she angled her hips, lifting her hips higher and he slipped inside her another inch. They both gasped, and suddenly, slow didn't seem like the most important thing anymore.

Grasping her hips in his hands, Zayn held her still as he began to ease out of her. She whimpered and tried to thrust herself back on him, but he controlled her easily. He wanted to watch while he eased out of her slick heat, to see her moisture glistening on his skin, to watch with amazed hunger as he sank back inside, disappearing into her inviting depths.

He could feel the tension building along his spine, feel the urge to move faster, to pound her hard in a headlong race toward orgasm, but he beat it back. It felt too good to be inside her. He didn't want it to end.

"Damn it!" Her lack of breath muffled her voice, but he could hear the urgency in it and his mouth curved in a tight smile. "God, Zayn, what are you doing? Why—ah!—why are you taking so...so long? Just—ah!—just...damn it, just fuck me!"

He leaned forward, moulding his body along her own until his mouth brushed her ear. "But that's what I'm doing," he purred on a long, slow, outward stroke.

"Not...fast...enough."

He thrust in, sliding endlessly, reversed, and easing out for aching minutes. "Fast," in for the space of ten heartbeats, "is," out ten more, "overrated."

She groaned into the open.

Rearing back, he dragged their joined hands down to the bed beside her hips and braced them there as he launched himself into a breathless, frantic rhythm. He pounded against her, shaft slicing deep in time with their racing heartbeats. The tension had taken over, lust guided his movements and all it wanted was moremoremore, fasterfasterfaster. He threw his hips against her, vaguely hearing the sound of her gasps and moans over the roaring in his ears. He felt his muscles coil tighter and tighter, felt her core close hotter and hotter around him. She cried out, something desperate and incoherent and he answered her with a powerful thrust that reached the deepest depths of her centre and sent them both spinning into the dark sunburst of climax.

~ ~ ~

Grace awoke to muffled sounds against her neck. The heat radiating off Zayn's practically oozing sexual tension, want and need. The feel of his erection, hot and heavy against her hip- evidence of an erotic dream, maybe?

Slowly turning herself around in the tight embrace of his arms around her, she turned to face him.

Her movements caused Zayn to rise from sleep. He opened his eyes, looked around and quickly fell back to sleep, pulling her even closer into his body while nesting his head into the junction of her neck and shoulder.