chapter 1

>>k.h[Kim Hejin]

Hello I'm Kim Hejin—an ordinary person who is a loner and a nerd. I have short brown hair and hazel eyes and pink lips. I'm a wealthy little girl who lives her life perfect with a clean family. I got expelled from my last school so now I'm here in Han River Avenue High School. It's near Han River but I recommend to see the beauty of the lake instead of the people round me.

I turn my perfect self to a nerd my mom gave me an advice to become a nerd. The reason why I got expelled is because I got into several fights and skipping classes so I could go steal food from the cafeteria. I slightly have a weird curve I'm both fat and skinny at the same time. Now that I focus on my study instead of food or fights I'm perfectly fine.

I wear round glasses fake braces and torn things.
_________
Once I was done getting ready I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs,since I'm on high school I only have 6 more month till graduation. My dad with his suitcases getting ready for overseas business trip. And my mom eating kimchi fried chicken and rice. My mom handed me a toast to eat and I didn't mind.

My mom started her diet a year ago now she fit. She worked out for 2 times a week so only two days every week. It was time for me to go so I bid goodbye to mom and dad and left.

Since I've made it to school, the student started to bully me.

"Guys look it old mcdonaldsss!!" I rolled my eyes and the girls stared at me.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me!!" One girl said dramatically.

They yanked my hair and pulled on my legs then the stopped.

"Tae-ah,we are done so let's go eat huh?" The first girl Karin said.

"You don't wanna miss a kiss with your girlfriend huh?"

Taehyung nodded, but before he left he lifted my chin up and smirked,

"You'll be my dinner soon."

I glanced at him I fixed myself and went to class. In two weeks I decided to go clubbing because neither my mom or dad will be here because of their overseas business trip. I needed a break so I could take sometime to drink to bring back the old days. I ordered a lovely black dress for clubbing with my cousin Mark.

I sat my butt down onto my seat as I felt a little sting operation.

"Ouch!!!" I screeched on the top of my lungs.

Everyone laughed and then stopped once the teacher came in. I replaced the stinging like thing away and sat down. I felt way comfortable now. While in class someone threw paper balls at me, taehyung. He stick out his tongue and made a derp face. I rolled my eyes in disgust and went back to work.

Two class period has left and now it lunch. I head to the cafeteria and grab my plate of food. Once I tried to walk to an empty table someone tripped me and purposely poured their food on me. It was Taehyung and his squad known as 'BTS'. Jungkook laughed his butt off, Jimin laughed with gummy smile. Hoseok wanted to have my good so he poured noddles on me. Yoongi stood there quietly and deeply staring at me.

Then he grabbed a lighter and a note."Bye." I grabbed the lighter from him and punched him in the stomach. Then Namjoon came around and broke his coffee cup on me. I got scars and stuff now. Jin stuffed his homemade sweets into my mouth. They left me there dumb-founded. I went to the girls locker took a clean xl shower and changed my clothes into a  oversized shirt and black jeans with converses.

Then Mark came running to me.

"Hejin! Are you okay?!" He said as he kissed my forehead for long enough.

"I-I'm fine,no need to worry."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"What about we go eat lunch and skip class so we can hang out?"

"But m-"

"It's alright we won't tell her an inch,k?"

I nodded my head. He ordered many things for us to eat,we were on the rooftop eating and chatting. We were done so the school bell rang and we went to our fourth classroom. After school was over  I head home and ate black bean noodles kimchi eggs and rice.