Chapter 16

"Please don't." Cameron said starting to cry. "Cameron for now I think we need some time apart." "Haley please don't say that. She was really just a crazy fan." "Cameron I'm sorry but I just can't handle this right now. I need time to think." "Ok." I walked back to my room and laid on my bed. I got under the covers and cried myself to sleep.

                        Morning

I woke up and the sun was shining bright in my face. I turned over and Nash was right there. "Nash oh my gosh you scared me." "What happened with you and Cameron?" I told him the story and he told me everything is fine and blah blah blah. He soon left and I was happy. It seemed like he was on Cameron's side because he said believe him. Well it's not that easy. I got up and got dressed. I put some white shorts and a Magcon tank top on with some brown sandals. I brushed my hair and scrunched it. (if you don't know what scrunch means then the meaning is when your hair is wet you get mousse and you use hair hands and like curl your hair) I brushed my teeth, sprayed some perfume, and walked downstairs. To keep my mind off things I was going to go shopping. I went to the mall and spent so much money. I went to Bath and Body Works, Hollister, Aeropastle, Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, and so much more. I spent over $500. After all the shopping I went to the food court. I got some chick-fil-a. I got on Vine and made some. I watched some Princess Lauren vines, Boris Laursen, Nash, Dem_White_Boyz, Taylor, and that's about it. I finished after awhile and left. I went back to the hotel to drop off the stuff and went to the beach. I sat down in the sand and watched the waves. I walked down the beach and found some sharks teeth, a sanddollar, and a conch shell. After finding those I went back to the hotel. When I walked in the room there were rose petals all over the floor and chocolates on the counter. I walked in my room and there was a big heart that was made of rose petals and in it was Cameron in a suit and tie. He stood there smiling. I ran up to him and hugged him. I started to cry once again. "Do you like it?" "I don't like it Cameron. I love it!!" "You do?" "Yes." He picked me up and swung me around in circles. "Here I got this dress for you. Put it on and do whatever with your make up and hair but meet me outside in the garden." "Ok." He walked out and I looked at the dress. It was so pretty. It was pink with white roses on them. I put it on with some white and pink sandals to match it. I curled my hair and put some mascara on and lipgloss. I put a breath mint in and walked to the garden. When I got there there were lights hanging from the trees and bushes and a blanket on the ground with some fruit. "Aw Cameron." "Come sit with me." We sat down and talked about what happened. We worked it out together and soon were happy again. I threw some grapes into his mouth and he did it to me. He turned the song to Can I Have This Dance. We danced together and laughed. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. It was so romantic. The song ended then Pompeii came on so we danced to that. I laughed so hard and so did Cam. We laid down and looked up at the sky. We pointed out the stars and the names. "Cameron I'm getting tired can we go now?" "Sure Hales." He walked me to my door and said,"So does this mean we're back together?" "Well..... possibly." He smiled and I blushed. "Well goodnight Cameron." "Goodnight Haley." I closed the door and smiled so much. I got in my pajamas and laid in bed. I started thinking about how I have a pretty good life. My brother is Nash and Hayes Grier. I have Skylynn as a sister. My friends are from Magcon and my boyfriend is Cameron Dallas. I should be grateful for what I have. I started to realize not a lot of people have what I got. "Haley Grier I love my life and myself." I said smiling and hugging myself. I rolled over and went to sleep.