Smol Comic :3

(Inspired and mainly for Delirious_Senpai ^^ Its David seeing Max upset, trying to cheer him up...He's noticed that Max was upset for a while ^^)

Max: *Tearing up, remembering back to the rest of the camper's parents coming to see them*

David: *sees Max again and frowns slightly*
---
David: *Confident boi* MAX! :3
Max: ! *Jumps* ?!
---
David: *Opens one eye, smiling* Since you deserve to be happy...Imma cheer you up :3
Max:...David go away. *Sighs*
---
David: *Chuckles softly* I figured you'd say something like that...So I got you something earlier..!!
Max:..? *Looks in front of him confused* "Got...Me something..."??

David: YUP! :3 I'll leave it here so I won't bother you anymore

Max:...
---
Max: *Turns and looks down on Le ground*..?
---
Max: *Eyes widen* A....Teddy bear..?
(I forgot the next detail so just use your imaginations :3 XD)
---
Teddy bear: *Has Le note from David on it* "I know how much you like your other teddy. You seem very attached to it! Just in case it gets taken again, have this one..! Sorry it's so fancy looking. It's the best plain one I could find..! I know you wouldn't have liked one holding a heart..! Haha..!
Remember you deserve to be happy and embrace the good times you have.
-David. (Gwen payed...)
---
Max:..*Chuckles quietly and smiles*...T-Thanks...Moron...*Picks it up and hugs it*..

TADAAAAAAA--
I spent an hour and a half on this-- X3
Hope you liked this?
See ya later bunnies~!
Baiiiiiii~~!
-AprilXx