I'm Your Biggest Fan

Start from the beginning

"Let's walk" I encourage and he nods. He grabs my free hand and we head into the city.

After a few minutes we get to the park and decide to sit on a bench. We dispose of our cups and decided to relax for a little.

I lay on my back and put my head in Jonathan's lap. He looks down at me as I smile up at him. He taps my nose making me scrunch it up as he chuckles.

"So tell me Payton, what are your parents like? I mean they're got to be pretty good considering they had you" he claims.

"I'm the youngest of four, they figured out how to do it by the time they got to me" I joke and he laughs. I'll do anything to see him like that. "But they're not bad. I was always misunderstood as a kid. My dad always said I was like a only child in a family of 6. I've always been in my head and over analyzed everything. Psychology came naturally to me but my parents didn't buy into it. They're very religious and don't believe in human nature and behaviorism and all the conscious-preconscious stuff. But they always loved me, it helped being the youngest and the last out of the house. Its nice that I couldn't care less about what they think about me and I can hold a conversation about anything no matter my actual interest because it's like we're all from different worlds in that family. But I love them, they let me branch out and find out who I am. Plus they put up with my brothers and anyone who does that deserves a award" I laugh.

"Those guys are interesting. William sent me a link to three funny cat videos just this morning" he admits.

"Oh my god... how did he get your number" I ask.

"I gave it to him. I wanted him to like me" he says sheepishly. 

"Oh sweetie, I love that you're trying so hard but that was a big mistake. He's never going to leave you alone" I insist.

"It's okay, he's really funny. Those cats had me rolling" he claims and I giggle.

We finally get up and decide to sight see some more. We get to melinnium park and stand in front of the bean. I pull out my camera and Jon smiles big. I point the camera into the bean and Jon pulls me into his side. He kisses my cheek and I snap the picture.

"Cute" I say looking at it.

"I want that, and all the other ones I'm in" he admits.

"If you're a good boy you'll get a scrapbook for Christmas" I tease.

"You can't tell me what you're getting me for Christmas" he laughs.

"I think I just did" I smirk.

"I love it when you're sassy" he claims.

"I'm glad I can be of service to you" I reply.

"Still hot" he sing sings and I roll my eyes.

A second later I hear a little "excuse me" and I see a little girl standing beside us.

"Excuse me" she says a bit louder and I tap Jon on the shoulder before pointing to the girl.

"Well hello there, what's your name" he asks bending down.

"I'm Lilly, I'm your biggest fan" she claims and I couldn't help but smile.

"That's awesome, I'm so glad I can meet you. How are you" Jon asks.

"I'm good. How are you" she asks and I hear my heart beating. God she was adorable.

"I'm great" he claims.

"Is that your girlfriend" the girl asks pointing to me.

"She is" Jon informs her.

"Is she a princess" the girl asks.

"She is to me" he says turning to me and I swear to god if I blush one more time today I'm never leaving my house again.

I bend down with Jon and look the little girl in the eyes.

"Hi Lilly, I'm Payton" I smile and she smiles back.

"What do you do" she asks.

"I take pretty pictures. Well pictures of hockey players so not always so pretty" I laugh and Jonathan sends me a playful glare.

"I want to be like you when I grow up" she claims.

Soon after that her parents find her and explain that she ran off without them knowing. They apologize for her bothering us and we assure them it was no problem. Jon loves meeting fans and especially the kids.

After walking around some more we decide it was time to get ready for the game.

"Thanks for walking with me, I really enjoyed that" I say as we get to my car.

"Thanks for being such great company" he smirks. He leans in for a kiss and I pull him close. This is how a life should be lived.