Chapter 2: The Arch Enemy

Chapter two: The Arch Enemy

    Jane H. Watson rushes outside hoping she hadn't missed Sherlock, she had run out much sooner than Watson. Once outside Watson looked around not seeing any evidence that Sherlock was near or even still there. Chief Anderson walked over to Watson giving her a quick look over before identifying her as the secretary.

    "Sherlock's gone Ms.Watson. I understand you're her partner, but I suggest you go back to being a secretary. Sherlock is a grade A sociopath, it's better to keep your distance." Anderson suggested making his dislike for Sherlock clear. Watson nodded knowing better than to trust Anderson, but she made a mental note to keep her guard up around Sherlock.

    "Do you know where I can find a taxi?" Watson asked as sweetly as she could muster.

    "Head to Brixton High Road I'm sure there's something around there." Anderson said before heading into the building. Watson began walking knowing Brixton High Road wasn't that far away. The moment Watson got to the road a drunken man bumped into her. What the drunken man was doing was clearly unknown to Watson, but if she paid better attention she could've realized how suspicious this scenario had all been. Watson simply brushed it off before trying to hail a taxi. Suddenly her phone went off signaling a phone call, absent-mindedly she answered.

    "Hello?" Watson answered.

    "There's a security camera on the building to your left. Do you see it?" A slightly distorted female voice asked.

    "Hello? Who is this?"

    "Do you or do you not see it Ms.Watson?"

    Watson tries to remain calm looking to her left spotting the camera.

    "Y-yes I see it." Watson stutters.

    "Watch," The voice demanded. The camera moved pointing to something else. "Now look where it's pointing to."

    "It's pointing to another camera?"

    "Very good Ms.Watson, watch this one."

    Watson followed it's pointed gazed with her eyes to see a parked taxi.

    "How-" Watson began to ask.

    "Get in the Taxi Ms.Watson. I won't threaten you. I think we both know what could happen if you don't comply." The voice said before hanging up. Watson stood there a moment before taking a few deep breaths as she climbed into the taxi. Inside it looked like a normal taxi. The only other person in it was the driver, nothing suspicious.

    "I'm well, i'm Andrew and i'm taking you to our destination." The driver announced.

    "Is Andrew your real name?" Watson asked curious.

    "No, sorry."

    "I'm Jane Watson."

    "I know."

    "Where are you taking me?"

    "No clue Jane Watson."

    The car then fell into silence for some time before not-Andrew parked in front of a warehouse. Watson waits a moment looking over her surroundings before getting out of the car. Watson took her time going into the darkened warehouse. Inside was a tall woman sitting in a straight-backed armless chair. She grabbed her black umbrella pointing to a folding chair across her.

    "Have a seat Ms.Watson." The woman said, her voice vaguely similar to the distorted one from earlier.

    "I'll stand." Watson scoffs.