Chapter 3

I DO NOT own the Hunger Games

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Ugh" I said sitting up.I have a pounding headach. I was currentaly sitting on a bed much nicer then mine. Where is my family i thought. I slowley sat up and toke in my surrondings. My bed was right next to a w indow. I peeked out to see trees whizzing by. On the nighstand stood a tall glass of a orangey looking drink. Next to it layed a plate full of noodles. I cautiously toke a sip of the orange drink and found myself draining it. Next I devored the noddles and before i knew it, it was all gone. How selfish I thought I have been eating and i haven't even tried to find my family. I sighed and started to stand up and approched the door. Once i finally opened it and let me tell you it weighed a ton. I found my mom and dad on a couch talking to Martha. I walked up right behind her and whispered in here ear. She screamed so loud I thought i would lose and eardrum. 

"Amy dont ever scared me like that again" she said before bursting out in tears. 

"Oh Martha" I said while pulling her into a hug. " I was just trying to lighten the mood. So anyway what are we talking about?" My Mom looked sad before anwsering. 

"We where just telling Martha about how we as a family are going to stay together in the games." She said. Oh i thought this is going to be different.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Ok so I still need names so I am NOT going to update until I have alleast 4 families with names included and any special talents they might have also you can put if you want families to be allies with my family or if you want  a romance or anything. Thanks! Bye