The Forbidden Forest

I walked into the great hall with Maggie, Adona, and Andrea. There were no words...The room was beautiful. The celling was the night sky, and there were long tables for each house. At the very end was all the teachers table and smack in the middle was Albus Dumbledore smiling at us. He was happy I had been reunited with my friends and they didn't give me the cold shoulder. Not like every other student here, even the Slytherin were frightened.

                  I smirked at the fear in everyone's eyes as I lead my friends to the empty side of the Gryffindor table. Cedric looked at me from the Huffelpuff table and waved a bit. I smiled at him but made no other acknowledgement towards him. The Headmaster stood from his seat, walked to the podium with the silver owl on it, and as it's wings opened the entire hall fell into a dead silence. "I don't think that a new presence amongst us has gone un-noticed. Tonight I will be personally sorting a new member to out family here at Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry," I rolled my eyes at this, "Cira Black, please rise and come forth." Albus commanded. I got up with everyone's eyes on me, even Cedric's, and sat on a stool beside Albus. He produced an old black pointed hat from behind his podium.

                The sorting hat was placed on my head. There was dead silence from the hat at first before he spoke up. "Difficult I see, like her father. And a trouble streak to match. Ah there we are! There is loyalty, patience, fare play, and terribly honest. Hufflepuff!'' He yelled the last part for everyone to hear. No one clapped. Not even the Hufflepuff students.

              My heart skipped a beat and then Albus, Cedric, and Pomona Sprout clapped like mad. "You may join your house now." Albus whispered, pulling off the hat, sympathy in his eyes. I took a deep breath and walked towards the Hufflepuff table. Cedric cleared a spot for me. I smiled gratefully and took my seat beside them. "Let the feast begin!'' Dumbledore announced. Everyone tucked in.

                Cedric threw an arm over my shoulder's. "They'll get over it. Don't worry, kid." at that last remark I couldn't hold it in any longer. I growled with all the passion and fire of a wild animal. My entire body tensed p and I shook off his arm, storming out of the Great Hall. I could fell the teacher's eyes on my back, as well as my girl's, and Cedric. I didn't care though, my body shook and I ran out of the castle and straight into The Dark Forest. I didn't care that it was forbidden.

             I could feel my bones changing from human to animal. It would only be seconds before I was fully changed. I cried out from the pain, my skin was stretching and my features were changing slower than usual. I was stuck in human form to long. Before you guess wrong, no I am not a werewolf. My father is an animagus. Usually the animagus gene can't be passed on but there are very few cases where it is. Most of the time a born animagus dies during their first transformation but I was strong enough to survive it on my own.

          After a few seconds of pure agony my body had fully transformed into a black and white wolf. I trotted over to a near by pond and looked in to see my eyes. They were the same in both forms. Either pitch black or dark brown, gleaming with mischief. Then I heard a twig snap. It must have been a deer so I prepared to pounce.

          My stomach was empty and no one would miss a single deer. I crouched down and when I saw a shadow approach I sprung into action. Not bothering to look, I crashed into it and we were sent spiraling to the forest floor. My heart skipped a beat. I landed on a human's chest, and not just any human. Cedric.

            Not knowing what I could do I transformed back. My human hands were pressed to his chest and my legs were on either side of him. "Cira?'' he asked, shocked as hell. "Cedric." I said gravely. He had seen. I didn't know what to do, my secret has never been discovered before. I quickly stood on my feet and backed away slightly. Right when I was a safe distance away he crawled back in fear. I felt a pang in my chest and looked to the floor, ashamed.

           It's not like I asked for this! "Please. Don't be afraid." I told him. My eyes pleading. Cedric looked up into my eyes for a moment and slowly, but gracefully, got to his feet. Cedric slowly made his way towards me until we were barely inches apart. "Are you afraid?'' I asked him. Cedric looked into my eyes. "How can anyone be afraid as someone as beautiful as you?'' he asked me. My heart thudded rapidly in my chest as he lowerd his lips to mine...