Naruto Ending.

Naruto's POV
I sit on the edge of my bed looking through a photo album in which are just pictures of Hinata and I.

This was supposed to be our anniversary gift, I never got a chance to actually give it to her.

The first picture is of that wonderful smile of hers.

That smile always gave me goosebumps.

I can't actually believe I might lose her to anyone of these guys and girl.

But that's not my way.

"I'm not giving up!" I yell which causes me to get hit in the back of the head.

"I'm trying to sleep asshole, go be motivational somewhere else!" Menma says as he pulls the covers over him once more.

"Sorry." I say rubbing the back of my head and heading out of my room.

"Naruto, are you okay?" I hear Karin's voice which causes me to turn around.

"Yeah, Menma just hit me for being too loud." I laugh nervously.

"Where you headed to?" She said.

"To get her back!" I yell as I run out the door.

The sun hits my face as I start moving towards the bus stop.

I'm not sure what is going on but there is a crowd full of people waiting to get on.

That's when I saw her.

At the end of the crowd with her hair hid behind her ears and her cheeks and nose all red and puffy from the cold.

She was standing there while smiling at me.

"Don't move, Hinata-chan!" I yell as I walk through the crowd but finally make it to her.

"Naruto-kun, what's wro-"

"N-Naruto-kun?!" I hear her say as I release her from my arms and look at her blushed face

"Ah, Gomen! I was just happy to see you!" I smile as she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I see." She smiles back.

"So what are you doing out here? I thought you were sick?" I say as she didn't show up to school today.

"I was, I feel a bit better now. Just wanted to clear my head." She says.

"I see, well how about I help you with that?"