Birthday surprise

Start from the beginning

He walked over and looked at me, "How are you feeling?"

"A little sore. Is this normal?"

He chuckled, "From what people tell me, yes."

"Does it ever get better?"

"With enough time, it does," he smirked.

"God, I hope so," I sighed.

"Come on, I need to clean up this mess, and we need to eat." He picked me up and took me to the kitchen, so I didn't cut my bare feet.

After he cleaned up the mess, we made breakfast together, and he had a stupid looking grin on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"What is it?"

"I love it when you moan my name," he said calmly. My cheeks turned a faint pink.

After breakfast, he carried me back to the bedroom. I swear ever since last night, Luka didn't get tired. I guess he had a lot of pent up sexual energy. At one point, I fell asleep.

I felt soft lips up my back making their way to my neck. I popped my head up and hitting Luka in the nose. "Ow! What the fuck, Malia?"

I rolled over and looked at him. He was holding his nose and making weird faces.

"Not my fault I thought you were some hairy spider," I smirked.

"I'll give you hairy spider," he said as he started tickling me, causing me to squeal until he had me pinned to the bed. "I like you like this. Naked in my bed."

"I bet you do, you horn dog," I said to him.

"Can I help it that my girlfriend has an incredibly sexy body and equally sexy personality," he said, kissing my neck.

"Okay, I forgive you," I said, giving into Luka. After making out for a bit, I decided to take a shower. I needed one badly. I was feeling dirty like I hadn't showered in days.

I let the hot water cascade over me as I washed my hair. Then I felt two hands start cleaning my back. I turned to see Luka washing up.

"Um, excuse me, but I was here first."

"Yeah, and your point?"

I rolled my eyes as we washed up. After the shower, I threw on some sweats and a hoodie along with socks. Luka got dressed and went outside and grabbed some firewood from the shed.

The air was getting chillier, and the cottage felt extremely cold. Luka brought in wood and placed it in the fireplace.

"You weren't kidding when you said it gets cold here."

"Yeah. The cottage usually gets winterized, so the caretaker turns down the heat."

I sat down on the couch and covered up with a blanket. Once Luka got the fire started, he joined me. I snuggled up to him, "Thank you for this. It did help."

"Any time," he said, kissing me on the head.

Being here with Luka like this was amazing. I loved being in his arms and just being with him. As we sat there and talked, we heard something outside.

Crash!

We both got to our feet quickly.

"What was that?"

"I don't know," he said.

He started for the door when we heard it again.

Crash!