Cole!

"Hey, Wait. Tanner? " Ryder shouted from somewhere to my left, but I was already gone.

~Cole~

I shouldn't have come. This is definitely not the place for an English professor. There are way too many kids and nowhere near enough adults. Is this what these things are always like?

As the curtain opened, my heart nearly jumped into my throat at the volume of cheers and then, god. The music was ridiculously loud. My wolf was extremely uncomfortable in this situation, considering I could only see with one eye and my hearing was completely taken away by the increasing noise coming from the stage and speakers around the area. My head was already hammering with a headache, but I had to wait until Tanner was on stage, then I would get my confirmation that he was fine and be able to leave.

The band that had been trying to sing, but failed epically, finally left the stage, giving a chance to exhale a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding. That had probably been the worst excuse for singing I'd ever heard. Hopefully Tanner's band was at least better than that.

You know it is because you're always rewatching his performances on the computer. I mentally chided myself, growling under my breath when the thought surfaced. Shaking my head, I began backing up to get a bit farther away from the rowdy kids in front of me when I realized something I probably should have a while ago.

Why are there arms around my waist...?

I took a deep, surprised breath when I felt a nose nuzzling against my neck. Sniffing. My wolf instantly snarled through my human lips, but the sound was eaten up by the previous bands' fans who were still screaming bloody murder for them and their terrible songs. Well, the vibration of my growl at least got to whoever was invading my personal space because I felt a chuckle coming from the man's chest as it pressed against my back. Odd, they didn't seem worried that they were holding an alpha, and I knew they knew what I was because they had literally laughed at my warning. When a tongue snaked along the back of my neck, I snapped my teeth together in another warning and tried to get free, but his loose grip instantly tightened, pulling me back against his firm body easily.

Fuck. Get off. Now. I shouted at the person mentally, trying to catch his scent but failing as an insane amount of smells overtook my nose from the people surrounding us. If there were other werewolves around, they might have caught the yell, but I doubted this place had many. And, even if there were some there, it was likely that they wouldn't be paying enough attention to distinguish it from a normal shout with all the noise. His hands began to wander as that tongue got busy cleaning half of my neck, making my body stiffen in anger.

Get off!

"No."

My body immediately froze, ceasing all struggles at the sound of that voice. I don't know how I heard it over the music and screaming, but there was no mistaking...

"I love what you're wearing...is it just for me?"

I had wanted to simply put on a pair of old jeans and a gray T-shirt, but Rowin had seen the outfit and dragged me back to my room, then put me in a pair of black dress jeans, a black tank, and a gray sweater with the elbows slashed.... Bastard owes me a new sweater. Fashion my ass.

My thoughts snapped back to the present when I felt a certain person's hand slide into my left pocket.

Tanner...

I growled a warning for him to move his hand, but he just chuckled again and leaned over slightly to lick my left cheek. Damn he had grown...