1) Maggie x Enid

Ever since Glenn brought Enid back to Alexandria and saved Maggie from the walker invasion, Maggie became a mother figure to Enid. She always gave her advice and would always be there when Enid need her. Enid would always be there for Maggie, especially through her pregnancy.

But lately, Maggie has noticed that Enid has been spending a lot of time with her boyfriend Carl. She had to admit, Enid and Carl where the perfect match for each other. But, she was a little worried that one day these two would do what couples do when their hormones reach a breaking point. She didn't want Enid to be a mom yet, especially at her age. 

The only thing Maggie could do was do what her mom did when she was a teen. Having the old talk about the bird and the bees. So one day Maggie decided to sit down with Enid and talk to her about what happens when a guy pops a girl's cherry. Maggie was sweating through her palms of nervousness. She remembered how awkward it was for her to listen to her mom talk about sex. Imagine how Enid would react to the talk. Maggie snapped out of her thoughts when Enid walked in the door.

"Hey Maggie" Enid says with a smile.

"Hey" Maggie replied.

"You wanted to see me" she asked.

"Yes. Have a seat" she replies pointing to the chair in front of her.

Enid sits in the chair. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Maggie was silent for a moment, but she kept her calm, knowing that things will be OK. "Well, I know you and Carl have been together for a while now. And there comes a time in the relationship that you start to experience.....hormones."

Enid gives Maggie a confused look. "OK?"

"I just want you to know that if you and Carl were to have.....you know...." Maggie says, trying not to get to graphic.

"Sex?" Enid says.

"Yeah that. If you two were to have sex, that it's a big responsibility. At any moment you could have a living thing growing inside of you. That's a big responsibility. Especially at your age and in this world. So....." Maggie has no clue what to say next and is freaking out waiting for Enid's response.

"OK look, I know where you're going with this and I want you to know that you have nothing to worry about" Enid says.

Maggie looks at her surprised. "Really?"

"Yeah, Carl and I will talk about it when we're ready. And when are, we'll be careful and use protection" Enid say reassuring.

"Well.... OK. This is awkward" Maggie says.

"Very awkward." Enid replies. "But I appreciate the concern."

"I'm just trying to look out for you" Maggie says.

"I know. And I thank you for that" Enid says with a smile. And with that Enid gets out of her seat and goes to the door. 

"See you later" she says as she walks out the door.

Maggie smiles to herself, knowing she accomplished her mission, despite the awkwardness. 

This was requested by @CThornton-410. Thank you so much for requesting!!!😁😁

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 22, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Walking Dead One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें