Evie x Female!Reader

// This is based of the Book not the Movies//

You thought about your life a lot, your sad, sad life.  You want so much more than the isle can give you, you were nothing special here. Most people just thought you were Mal's little sidekick and the worst part about it, is that they're right. This seemed as if it would be a day just like the ones before and it started off with, like everyday, you sitting in front of Mal's Home.

Eventough your Mother, the Queen of Hearts,was a well feared villian, you couldn't quite take after her. You tried and to outstanding people, it looked like you were just like a villian should be, but you new that wasn't true and it scared you. You ran a finger through your black hair which was graced with white strands, unlike Mal you kept your hair straight and tidy. You were tired of waiting and started playing with your golden jewlery, matching the golden splatters of paint on your red and black leather vest.

Finally Mal came out, late as always but that is what they teach you here on the isle. You're glad she's finally here, else her Mum screaming off the balcony, would've made you even more insane than you already were. Apperently her Minions, which stood outside, have messed some evil plan of hers up again. Didn't really suprise you they're as stiff as a brick.

Mal and you sneaked to the same coffe shop you would always do, get the same horrible black coffee and of course, like every other day, you wouldn't pay. You and Mal sat down halfway from the coffee shop to your school to sip your coffee in peace. Peace didn't last long though, not only because it tasted disgusting, but because Jay suddenly snatched Mals coffee and they started a fight.

Well what can you do, it's the isle of the lost, peace doesn't last long here and it is no wonder you didn't hear Jay approach, he's probably the sneakiest little rat you can find on the isle. You eventually offered Jay your coffee, so they wouldn't kill each other, besides it was disgusting. Jay started talking about a new girl that supposetly goes to our school now.

"Now that I remember it", he said " they say she's a princess living in a real castle, just like you, (y/n)." That's the moment were you first started hearing up. " How can we have a new girl if there's literally only one school on the isle?" " I heard she was castle-schooled up until now"

There weren't really a lot of girls like you, hardly any, so you were looking forward to meeting her. What if she actually was like you, a girl you could talk to and who would understand your problems sounded so appealing. Of course Mal and Jay were your friends... well kinda, let's say they were your gang, but you couldn't talk to them, they were trying too hard to fit in on the isle, that they will never ever be able to talk about something like feelings. It seems weak, like something the pink, pretty Auradon princesses would do.

Arriving at school, just as late as you always would, the new girl was catching your eye immediately. She was sitting at Mal's cauldron, a huge mistake but she clearly didn't know yet, because she was confidently smiling from ear to ear. Her sitting at Mal's place wasn't the thing that catched your eye though, it was that smile, her smile made her shine in a comlpletely different light than anyone on the isle could ever have. Her hair fell to her sides in beautiful blue locks that brought out her gorgeous eyes and you noticed that you never felt about a person like that before.

You stopped in your tracks and stared at her in awe. Mal walked passed you without even noticing the change in your behaviour and stopped right in front of the new girl. Now you knew that Mal and her (and with that you too) could never be friends, because now Mal would let all of her rage out on that poor new girl.

As soon as the girl looked up she seemed shocked and worried for a split second, but she exchanged it with a big smile and introduced herself "I'm Evie", she said and then asked for Mal's name. Mal didn't reply, you knew that would happen. Evie tried to break the awkward silence, so she decided to compliment Mals clothing style. Again, she didn't respond but someone else cut Evie off, telling her she should get off Mals cauldron, which is a pretty good advice to be honest.